Feel the love

Chapter 9

Jace had decided to take me to his room while no one was looking, I eagerly followed.

"So Jace, what are we going to do?"

"Same thing we do every night Pinky, try and take over the world!" I burst out laughing as he imitated the voice perfectly.

"Now I just need to memorize the theme song."

I laughed again and smiled at how normal his room was.

Unlike everyone else he had things in his room. Books, movies, pictures.

"Come sit with me," he patted the the bed and I moved to sit with him quickly.

"Are you scared of me?" I looked at him surprised. His green eyes shown with uncertainty.

I shook my head quickly. "No, I'm not scared of you," he smiled.

"Are you scared of my brothers?" My breath caught in my throat and all I could do was nod.

"Those assholes deserve it, but I hope you won't fear me." I smiled at him lightly, I wrapped my arms around him and he gasped.

"What are you doing?" I pulled back.

"I was just hugging you is all," he frowned.

"Hugging?" I stared at him. He doesn't know what a hug is?

"It's a kind display of affection," I said trying to think of a way to explain it.

"Affection?" He murmured softly watching me. I nodded smiling.

"Like this?" He kissed me softly causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth making my eyes widen.

I feel back onto the bed and he followed eagerly.

My eyes slowly drifted closed as he rubbed his tongue lovingly on mine.

I gripped his blond hair and tugged on it moaning softly as wonderful sparks moved along us.

"Love me," he whispered against my lips.

I traced his muscles gasping for breath. He was so warm, and a very good kisser.

I rubbed my thighs together as he got more aggressive, his mouth going to my neck, trailing kissed down until he reached the top of my breast.

He pulled back and rolled onto the floor, face red.

"I- I think we've taken it... far enough for one day." He stuttered staring at my body.

I laughed and nodded, standing. "Jace I was playing with the human, how dare save her from my clutches," Damian exaggerated from outside the door.

"That's what you get for eating all my food," I shouted back, Jace grinned at me.

"But your supposed to be mine," Damian said, you could hear the pout in his voice.

"She's all mine," Jace teased wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him, he grinned.

"Can we share?" Damian asked causing me to freeze, but then remember this was all just a joke. "Sure, why not, come on in," Jace told him.

Damian came in and flashed me a smile.

I turned away from him in fake anger. "Come on human, it was just instant noodle,"

I bit my cheek to stop from smiling.

"Get on your knees and ask me for forgiveness," I joked, Jace roared with laughter.

I gasped in surprise when he did go on his knees and grab my hand.

"Oh parvitas flamma, will you ever forgive me for such a sin as eating your instant noodle? I pray you would feel the love I offer you and forgive me,"

I giggled and nodded. "I forgive you," Damian got up and pretended to wipe his brow in relief.

"Is this a party?" Elijah asked and opened the door further stepping inside.

"Sure, why the hell not? Come on in, I was just staking a claim on the human," I blushed as Damian pulled me away from Jace and twirled me around gently.

I looked at the ground cheeks on fire. "We're staking claims already?" Elijah asked rolling his eyes.

I looked up at him and he stared me down. "Well, we decided sharing is the best option," Jace said grinning.

"Sharing?" Elijah murmured. This conversation was waaay to serious for my liking, wasn't that all a joke?

"I prefer blonds, but I mean -" I pulled away from Damian and glared at him.

Typical male, blondes my ass.

He laughed at me and pulled me back. "I was just teasing little flamma,"

"Now I've seen it all," Elijah said shaking his head at Damian.

"Hey guys I found the -" Logan paused looking at me surprised.

I instantly pulled back, smiling fading.

I looked at the ground and stepped away from the guys nervously.

Logan clenched his jaw. "You should be working, not messing around with the girl,"

I flinched. Logan sighed and I could feel his gaze on me.

"Every one out, except the human," I forgot how to breath for a moment, no air would come to my lungs.

"Its my room," Jace protested then quickly left at Logan's glare.

Soon it was just the two of us. I waited for him to start shouting at me, or even hurt me.

After a few minutes I looked up and found him staring at me.

"You know that trying to kill yourself doesn't make you brave, correct?"

I nodded quickly, scared not to answer him.

He moved forward closer to me, his hand touched my chin and he made me look into his eyes.

"I know your stronger than that," he whispered against my ear, my body instantly reacted to his closeness.

I couldn't help it.

"You are right though, I'm nothing," I whispered bitterly.

"I lied. I fucking lied, your more than you think, more than you know. More than I'll ever be,"

He pulled his up and stared at my eyes again.

"Your sick," I snapped.

He glared at me. "And how is that?"

God, why is he looking at me like that?

Once again all I want is for him to snap.

"You lied about all that, what did you think was going to happen? Your no leader,"

I was pressed into a wall, my feet didn't touch the floor.

"Watch your mouth, I'm trying to give some grace."

"You wanted to make me weak, because in reality, you are,"

He snapped.

He grabbed my hands and placed them above my head harshly.

His lips slammed on mine and he kissed my roughly.