Shadows

Chapter 22

"Echo, wake up little dove, it's time to get some food in ya," Dr Cain told me forcing me to sit up.

I rubbed my eyes tired. "What are we eating?"

Quinn chuckled looking at me from in the dining room. "We're having some blood, your having macaroni and cheese." Dr Cain helped me stand.

"Thank you, for everything, if you hadn't come to help me I -" Dr Cain shook his head and helped me sit.

"Dove, don't think about that right now, eat."

Levi and Joey joined us and we ate. Until the door bell rang about fifty times.

"I'll get it," Levi said sighing. He walked away and I ate quickly. "Would you like to watch a movie with us tonight?" Joey asked smiling at me.

I nodded. "Yes I would like that."

Quinn smiled. "What movie?" I thought back to my child hood. "Can we watch Elf?"

Everyone laughed and nodded. "Where the fuck is she? I know you fuckers took-" I stood and stared at Logan my heart pounding.

"Echo? What the fuck happened to you?" Logan asked staring at me in horror.

I shivered and started crying again. Heart wrenching sobs, I hugged my knees to my chest and let out what I had been holding in.

Logan's pov

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

"Echo? Breath, you need to breath," Quinn told her gently.

"I don't understand," I said confused and concerned.

I hated not knowing what was going on, this was... torture.

"Damian." Levi said simply. I frowned.

"What about my brother? Where is he?" Joey looked at me with sympathy which made me grind my teeth together in anger.

"He'll be dead soon, but if you must know he raped her and left her for dead at a club." I pretty sure my jaw dropped.

"That's impossible, what are you talking about-"

I stopped and looked at Echo.

"Holy shit." I sat down and rubbed my temples.

Echo calmed down and rested on Quinn's chest like a baby. My eyes closed for a moment before I opened them again.

"I need to go, I'll be back." I looked at Echo and felt my heart clench. "We'll take care of her."

He left the other part out. Because you couldn't.

"Something is wrong about this, Damian would never, I don't know anymore. I'll be back." I stormed out and drove back to the house thinking over the different possibilities.

"Damian is back," I smiled coldly at Jace.

"Good, because I'm going to skin him," Jace grabbed my wrist.

"Wait, an important detail, he doesn't remember," I paused.

"What the fuck do you mean?"

Jace sighed and scrubbed his face. "I mean he doesn't even remember leaving to go to that club, something is very wrong."

Shit.

Echo's pov

"Echo, how about that movie?" Dr Cain asked brushing my hair from my face gently. I nodded and Quinn carried me over to the couch.

"Would you like us to make popcorn for the movie?" Levi asked rubbing a hand through his hair. I thought for a moment and nodded.

After a few minutes Levi came back with a bowl of popcorn. "Why are you all being so nice to me?" I questioned softly.

Dr Cain looked at me sharply. "You'll figure it out soon enough Dove." His words made me uneasy, but I had no reason not to trust them, not after all they have done for me.

"Alright let's slay bitch, push the button." Joey shook his head and played the movie.

Elijahs pov

"So Damian," Logan started walking in with Jace.

"What's going on?" Damian asked looking confused as fuck.

I looked at Logan and he seemed to be trying to control his anger. "You raped Echo, and left her there, at the club."

  I stood and stared at Logan. "What are you talking about?!" Damian snapped looking offended, and scared.

"You really don't remember leaving?" I asked Damian trying not to think about Logan's claim.

Damian shook his head frowning. I looked at him closely. His eyes... were darker than usual. Oh shit...

"Damian, stay here, Jace Logan, a word?" I pulled them to the hallway.

"He's possessed," I whispered softly.

"Negative, no way. He's not that weak." Jace said then cursed.

"Chaos," we all murmured at once.

I would love to know what you all think of the story, or what you think is going to happen.