Unexpected

Chapter 10

His tongue slipped past my lips, I waited one brief moment to taste his sweetness before I sank my teeth down.

He pulled back, swiping blood from his lips while staring at me.

"Kiss me again, and I'll bite it off," I told him

I turned away and moved to walk down stairs. Fingers gripped my hair and I was pulled into a hard chest.

His other hand landed on my throat and squeezed.

My head was titled back as his lips touched my ear.

I shivered in need and a hint of fear.

"Next time, I'll bite you back,"

He let me go and I spun around to face him. He smirked.

Not thinking, and desperate to have the last word I said this,

"Okay daddy," his jaw dropped and his eyes filled with desire. His lips slowly parted and I backed away.

Holy shit, he's a dom?

I found myself running out door.

"Lily," hands wrapped around my waist, I screamed when Logan touched me.

He jerked away face hardening. "J-just don't hurt me,"

He once again softened. "Do you want something to eat?" I nodded a little not quite trusting him.

"I won't hurt you," he muttered and pulled me to the kitchen. Sure the fuck you won't.

"Can I make you some food?"

I nodded and sat at the bar and watched him begin cooking.

There was no way he was suddenly deciding to be nice, is he trying to manipulate me somehow?

Damian walked in and looked over at Logan surprised. "Your cooking? I didn't know you could do shit,"

Logan just cocked a brow and kept slicing veggies

I hummed softly and waited, Damian moved over to me. He rested his head on my shoulder and I quickly gripped the island counter to keep from falling.

"Damian get the fuck off her. Here's the food," Logan placed a plate of steaming chicken stir fry before me. Damien slowly moved away.

I hesitantly took a bite to discover it wasn't so bad. It just needed salt.

"Guys, look what I found in my closet!" Jace came down holding a stack of games.

"You stupid fucker, you have had those for years," Damian said scowling.

"And you've never played them with me, only Elijah did,"

"Jace, those are-" Jace cut Logan off.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, games for humans who we must kill and destroy at all costs, thankfully a human lives here now."

Jace moved over to me. "Play with me Lily,"

I looked at the games and took one more bite before getting up.

I grinned and pulled out twister.

"Lets play twister,"

Jace nodded and then frowned. "We need more players," I looked up at Damian and smiled he shook his head.

"I'm not playing,"

I grabbed the box and began reading the description.

"A fun game where players always find new ways to get tangled-" Damien grabbed the box and studied it before grinning.