Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"What changed?" I asked slowly pulling away from Damian.

He paused. "It was Logan's idea," Jace blurted causing Logan to glare at him.

"What the fuck are you -" I stopped when Mia squealed loudly screaming "fuck!"

"Jonathan take the twins upstairs," Elijah murmured.

"His idea for what?" I snapped staring at the four strangers watching me.

"It was a test," I raised an eyebrow trying to control my temper.

"What was a test? Damian deciding I was an evil bitch, or you guys trying to get me to leave? Wait, did you guys tell Cain to do That?" All the options scared me.

"What happened with Cain?" Logan asked concerned. I shook my head harshly.

"What was the bloody test, Logan?"

He paused. "Us telling you to leave," I blinked and rubbed a hand through my hair. I laughed hysterically.

"Do you even care about me at all? Because from all I've seen you've only wanted me for the twins," I told Damian and turned to Logan sneering.

"A fucking test? After all we've been through together?" Next I moved to Elijah jabbing him in the chest with my fingers.

"You're supposed to have my back, why the hell did you let them do it?"

Lastly I glared at Jace hotly. "I don't even have words to describe what I'm truly feeling right now. I need a minute,"

I stormed outside and breathed in and out deeply.

I should go in there and kick ass but... I'm so tired.

I kicked a rock walking deeply into the woods.

"I'm so sick and tired of this! Where's my fucking happy ending all the movies promised?"

I punched a tree frustrated and closed my eyes.

I turned around and sighed deciding to ignore Logan.

"Leave me alone."

His fingers slowly traveled down my sides.

"Stop it, I really don't want to talk right now."

He stopped for a moment, then hands clenched down on my hips.

I winced and turned slightly.

"You're hurting me, let me go."

He smiled.

"Good."

His voice, the pain... his eyes...

I screamed.

My body was suddenly flying through the air.

I smacked my head down onto the ground as I landed, he stood above me.

"Pain, war, and... you."

What does that mean?!

I struggled to stand but found that impossible when he jumped on top of me.

I cried out in pain.

"It's all I think about," he continued griping my chin.

"I need it, I need it all." He breathed and leaned down staring at me intently.

I placed my hands on his chest and pushed.

"No."

He laughed darkly.

"Yes." His voice was a hiss.

I rolled the side and kicked.

"Men seem to think they can say 'mine' and go on their way. Look, I'm not up for grabs, leave me alone."

He grinned showing perfect teeth.

"War it is."

Oh shit.

Okay, confession time.

I might have forgotten about this story.

Maybe a little.

Sorry.

Uhm, yeah, that's all.

Comment and vote bla bla bla.

See y'all later!