Always fighting

Chapter 16

After their hands and mouths grew more insistent I ran to the bathroom.

"Lily are you okay in there?" Jace asked knocking again.

"I'm fine!" I called and began panicking, how do I deal with this?

They could be faking this to get my trust, I need to be careful.

I washed my hands and walked out sighing.

"We're going back to the house now, we had it fixed up since the fucking police trashed it." Damian  huffed and walked out the door.

I stood unsure. "Do you want to grab some things?" Jace offered watching me. I nodded and ran too my room again locking the door behind me.

I grabbed my travel bag and filled it with clothes and toiletries. After that I grabbed my phone, charger, a few books, and my pepper spray.

Because you never know.

After my bag was full I came back out to face Logan. "Did you grab everything you wanted?" I nodded and gripped my bag nervously.

I could ask them to leave me alone, maybe they'd let me stay here.

But deep down in my heart I don't want to leave them. It has to be that I'm connected to them, it's making me want to be there.

"Come on," Logan grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the van.

I was stuffed next to Elijah and Logan as Jace drove, Damien in the other front seat. I nibbled on my thumb as the car seemed to get smaller and smaller.

"You good?" I nodded quickly. "I'm fine Elijah,"
I stilled as he gently touched my hand, intertwining our fingers.

"When we get back I want a run down of what happened." Logan ordered making me tense.

We arrived, as we got inside I say on the couch expecting them to sit too, they didn't.

Instead they stood before me arms crossed. "So tell us what the fuck happened," Damian demanded.

***

"So that's what happened," I said finishing.

I told them everything.

"So your telling me, the police came, and you left, but you could have stayed." Damian said watching me.

"That's what you got out of it? I ran off?" Logan growled. "Yes,"

"You guys have been killing people, and haven't exactly been treating me well, and you expected me to stay? Are you crazy!"

Moon meowed and crawled into my lap purring, I swallowed as the boys stared at me, not happy.

"Sorry princess, next time we'll get out the fine china," I stood, Moon protesting loudly.

"You are an asshole Damian, you know what you did to me, what you all did to me," Jace clenched his fists.

"Of course you claim to be innocent in all this, your probably working with Chaos." Logan said watching me. I threw my hands in the air.

"Why does it always have to be about you? I don't understand, what am I doing wrong here?" I asked watching them. Elijah stayed silent, watching me.

"I'm tired of this conversation, I'm going to go through some stuff," Logan walked off up the stairs, Jace and Damian followed him.

"I want to go home,"  I whispered feeling sick. Elijah hesitated watching me carefully. "I'm sorry Lily," then he left too, leaving me standing here alone.

I stormed to my room and grabbed my blanket wrapping it around me. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and I wiped them furiously.

"Little flamma, I'm sorry, so sorry." Damian said watching me from the front of the door.
"Go away," I snapped rolling away from him.

He moved into the room and laid beside me, tucking me closer to his body.

"Talk to me little flamma," I hesitated. "I don't want to be here if I'm going to be treated this way, maybe I should go, because it seems I'm not a welcome prisoner."

Damian flipped me over and kissed me, I felt cold metal and realized his tongue was pierced, how I didn't noticed before I don't know.

I moaned softly and tugged him harder onto my body as the familiar pleasure they caused came to life.

Damian tugged on my shirt and I felt it rip. "What are you -"

He kissed me harder and I felt his warm hands run up my back to where the back of my bra was.

His hands slipped under and I jerked up shocked at the sensation. "Damian," I whispered and gasped as he tore my bra off and took my nipple in his mouth tugging on it.

I moaned again and tried to pull his head back, it was to much. He grabbed my hands and pushed them above his head, at the same time he pulled his hips into my own.

My head fell back weakly as I twisted under him. Soft noises came from my parted lips and my eyes closed as he slipped his fingers under my pants as he kept teasing my body with his tongue.

A groan made me look up startled, Jace stood by the door watching us, his eyes half closed.

I pushed Damian away and pulled the blanket over my head in horror. "Lily," Damian said stroking my back under the blanket.

"Go away," I said weakly. "Don't be a chicken, come out and let's talk." You mean come out so you can touch me again? I don't think so boy.

"We're going out to eat tonight, Logan's orders, you might want to get dressed." I heard Jace walk away.

Damian tore off my blanket and froze staring at my body again. "Not attractive my ass," I muttered and stood pulling on a new bra and short as Damian watched.

"Your beautiful," he murmured looking up into my eyes.

Now it was a guessing game, did they care or... was it for fun?

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the support.

Especially the 2 people who gave me some great advice, thanks so much.

I noticed a lot of people have been reading all my books at once it was a surprise to how fast I've been getting views.

This story has only been up for 10 days, and I'm just so happy that it's gone so well.