Chapter 38

"Carter I want..., " was the last thing I said before he undone my bra, I felt him genuinely glazing up my arm with the tips of his slender fingers and get the straps of my bra. He gave it a small tug and it fell instantly to the bed, now I was straddling him only wearing my pink lace panties. Carter didn't take his eyes off my face and then breasts before licking his lips, that gesture itself making my arms shake.

"Elle you're killing me, I'm fucking addicted to you,"He muttered almost in pain as his lips trailed kisses down my chest.

He ever so slowly took his tongue and licked all the way up to my nipple and once he reached it he sucked it and swirled it with his tongue. I could not stop moaning even if I tried and could barely function properly as my hands reached his waistband. I needed him in every imaginable and possible way, I needed to feel him, taste him.

His fingers gripped my as I eyed him through my big eyelashes. "I want to taste you, Carter," I affirmed and Carter closed his eyes before swallowing hard.

"Elle... are you sure? I don't want to make you do something you aren't comfortable with...even if I'm dying to feel your lips around me."

I nodded before pushing carefully his briefs down, his hardness making me lick my lips unintentionally.

"Fuck, Elle," he groaned as my fingers circled his enormous cock. It was the first cock I had seen so I wasn't going to pretend I knew the right «places » to make him feel good.

"Yo-you should tighten your grip..." he uttered and I followed his instructions, after a few seconds his breaths and moans were the proof I needed to know if I was doing it correctly.

When I knew the torture was enough I slowly licked the tip of his cock and Carter's hands gripped my hair instantly. I tried to take him the furthest I could before I gagging.

"Don't stop, Elle"

Carter's skin was so smooth and I was surprised not to feel weird as I thought I would be feeling. Watching Carter moaning through closed eyelids was probably one of the best sights ever, seeing him at his weakest state.

"Elle, I'm gonna cum...fuck,"he tightened his grip on my hair right as soon as I started massaging his balls. When a drop of cum spilled off of Carter's cock I didn't waste a second before swallowing it all down.

"You're perfect, Elle! It was everything," he thanked me before hugging me and kissing the top of my nose.

"It's your turn babe," he squeezed my thighs and a laugh escaped my lips.

"I would love that but it's late and I'm tired," I stated as I pecked his cheek with kisses. It wasn't a lie, I was so physically and emotionally tired. The fight I had with Carter, the emotional episode the girls and I had....it had been a wild night.

Carter nodded in agreement and tucked me at his side before circling his arms around me like he feared I would disappear in a heartbeat.

"Goodnight, Elle."

"Goodnight, Carter. Sweet dream." I said under my breath and it didn't take me a lot of time to fall deeply asleep.

————————————

"Are you ok?," Carter suddenly interrupted my thoughts as I wandered my gaze to Nicole calmly sleeping in the backseat of Carter's car. Maddie was sitting next to her and chewing her bottom lip while reading on her phone, she caught me looking at her before winking at me. As planned we were heading to Sawyer's house, who was following us with his car accompanied with Nathan, Vaughn, and Lila.

"I'm good, just tired." I stated and a yawning deepened my statement, my eyelids felt so heavy. Jason greeted us with his presence before our departure and offered to take care of Cali, I put a fight before finally agreeing. Unfortunately he only wanted to wish Sawyer a happy birthday so he didn't bring some new information about our investigation but he was working hard though and that could be shown by the bags under his eyes. The boys also seemed to really trust him and one of the first facts I learnt about them was that they didn't give their trust easily. We had to earn it.

"We're almost arrived, babe," My boyfriend whispered and linked our fingers together with his right hand. Our eyes met for a few tiny seconds before he returned his gaze to the road.

After twenty minutes we finally reached our destination and Carter turned off his luxurious car. We stepped out of the car and I finally turned my attention to the big house facing us. The house had a dark look that unexpectedly suited the trees surrounding us. Carter explained us that there was also a lake so the faint noise we could hear was probably coming from there.

"It's so peaceful here, I love it," A sleepy Nicole declared as she joined Maddie and I. Carter didn't waste a minute before walking toward Sawyer's home as Sawyer's car finally arrived.

"I'm starving!," Sawyer said with a fake hint of pain in his tone just after exiting his car. He took a key out of his pocket before throwing it to Carter who caught it with an unexplainable reflex.

"Oh my god I missed you, girls! If I knew the drive was that long I wouldn't have gone with them...," Lila giggled as she reached us and hugged us one by one. At the same time Carter opened the door of the wonderful house before disappearing inside, the boys followed his steps.

"I don't think I should have come," Maddie regretted in a whisper with her head bowed down.

"Maddie, you're one of us now. Everything is going to be ok, trust me!" I reassured my newest friend. Every time we spent some time together we could see how much affected by her past she was, all we could do was to prove her how important she was to us. We all loved her and now we were at her side to help her to fight her demons and battles.

"Girls, are you coming in or are you planning to stay out here and freeze the hell of you?" Sawyer passed by us and took the bags containing our clothes from Carter's car's trunk. Laughs left Lila's and my mouth before we headed toward the entrance and as expected the inside was as beautiful as the house itself. It was decorated by light shades contrasting with the outside. Sawyer mentioned us to follow him and we didn't protest.

"You girls can take these bedrooms," he stopped in front of three doors and put my friends' bags down," and Elle, I think you would like to sleep in the same bedroom as Carter? He always sleeps in that room." Sawyer pointed his finger toward another door a bit far from the three ones.

"Thank you, Sawyer! It's really nice of you, I adore your house!" Nicole spoke before I could open my lips and opened one of the three doors. The girls followed her after thanking him and wishing him a happy birthday.

"Welcome and thank you! Fuck I'm blushing now!,"Sawyer joked before meeting my eyes,"Elle, we will find him, don't be scared."

I gulped before avoiding eye contact, "Sometimes I wonder what could've happened if I was home that day, maybe I could've stopped the killer and my parents would still be alive? What if he's back and wants t-"

"Please Elle stop torturing yourself with those kind of thoughts, you really don't deserve it. The police is still working on this case so they will hopefully find the killer soon and he will be punished. No matter what will happen we will always be there for you...Carter isn't planning to leave you anytime soon for your information." Sawyer ranted before winking at me and a tiny smile appeared in my face.

"Thank you Sawyer...", I voiced.

"That's the truth and now get ready to party! Tonight's gonna be a blast".

————————-

Hi guys! We hope you're doing well. We apologize for our inactivity, we will update regularly from now on.
We also want thank you all for supporting us, for reading, it means a lot and we're very thankful!

Like & comment! Xx