Chapter 12: Oh Text Me

After a long night of tossing and turning. Glimpses of Seokjins crystal eyes and rosy lips flashing through my memory. I woke up around 9:30 am. Really needing something to take things off my mind. I couldn't shake this feeling of guilt in the pit of my stomach. I mean is it wrong of me to have kissed Tae, made out with Seokjin AND mess around with Namjoon. God, they probably think I'm a whore or something. I definitely feel like one. I was absorbed in my mental warfare when I found myself walking down the stairs outside to see Dr.Chambers getting one of the vehicles ready.

"Dr. Chambers," I called out.

He stepped in front of the vehicle to greet me, "Good morning, Lady Aurora. Is everything alright?"

"Oh yeah, I'm fine but I was wondering where you were going?"

"I'm just heading into town to get some supplies and groceries."

My heart filled with glee. This was perfect. Just the thing I need to get away for a little while. "Oh really. Would it be okay if I tagged along?"

"Well of course. More the merrier." Dr. Chambers said walking around to open the passenger side door to the vehicle.

I strolled over and hopped inside. I pulled out my phone and sent a quick text to Tae letting him know I was going into town.

Tae😇:
Okay, have a good morning see you later! Text me when you're headed back.

I smiled down at the message before slipping it inside my pocket.
————

                      The Boys Chat:
TaeTae:
Hey, Aurora went into town.

Seokjin:
Okay. Great.

Jiminnie:
Why is that great??

Joon:
Why did she go into town???

Joon:
Is she alright?!

Joon:
Who did she go with???

Kook:
Calm down, Joon Hyung.

Hobi;
Yeah, seriously.

TaeTae:
She's fine. She went into town with Dr.Chambers. She'll be back later. Now, why is that great, Seokjin Hyung? 😕

Seokjin:
Because I'm calling a house meeting in the library. There are some thing we as a group need to talk about.

Yoongs:
And Aurora doesn't need to be there?

Seokjin:
Yeah.

Joon:
Um why??

Jiminnie:
Yeah, why?? I want her there!! She's cute!! 😌

Kook:
I can agree with that. she is. .

Joon:
Kook? Really? You think she's cute too?! 😣

Kook:
. . . . yah. Sorry, Hyung. . . 🙂

Hobi:
AND she doesn't put up with your shit which is awesome. Haha! 🤣