Chapter 20: Is that? 👀

Yoongi turned his head to slip his tongue in to deepened the kiss. Grabbing her by the waist and wrapping his arms around her to eliminate any space between them if there were any. Aurora reaches around his neck, lacing her fingers through his dark chocolate wavy. Yoongi smelt and his lips tasted like rich cherry and Aurora couldn't get enough. Their breathing turning into soft, quiet moans. Aurora could feel the wetness seeping through her panties as she felt Yoongi length grow against her waistline. This made her knees weak as she remembered just how good it felt to filled by him. Yoongi smirked against her lips. He really loved the way he made her so needy as she made him rock hard. Aurora needed the delicious, lusterious feeling of the way he filled her deep and fuck her good. They separated for just a second to breath.

"Yoongi, I need it now." She whined.

"Awh do you?" He teased.

"yes, need it bad." She said almost as a whisper.

"You think you can be a good slut for me?"
He whispered softly with kindness in his eyes.

Wanting to test the waters with the name and see how she'll react. He smirked lightly when he saw her eyes light up and noticed the chills that ran across her skin when she heard it. She didn't know why but loved the way it sounds coming from Yoongi lips.

"yes. . be a good slut." She cooed. "Need Daddy. .

"Oh, you need Daddy to fill that needy pussy of yours." "Right here and now?" His eyes turning dark crimson red.

"yes. . yes sir." She inhaled deeply eagerly wait for what was to happen next.

Without any hesitation Yoongi pulls her back into a deep kiss before kissing down her neck. Kneading her chest, finding her nipples and light pinching which caused a to whimper to escape her lips. Then his hands made there way down, he unbuttoned and unzipping her pants.

"Turn around and lean over." He said firmly against her ear.

She immediately followed orders. He crouched down to wrap his fingers around the loops of her jeans, slowly tugging them down. Watching the jeans lightly squeeze the tender flesh of her ass then down her thighs to her feet and she stepped out of them.

"I like these," he said referring to the light pink silk panties as he lightly glided his finger tips over them.

"thanks," she said in a shaky voice feeling excited.

She then felt the warm plush feeling of Yoongi's lips on her right cheek before feeling it again on her left.

"I'm gonna tear you up." He said kissing the cheek again.

His fingers pulled her panties all the way down in one swift movement. "Gonna make my slut feel so good," he grabbed two hand fulls of her ass before slapping one side hard making her squeak.

"You like that?" He said before landing another one.

"yes. ." She breathed out shallowly.

"Mhm," slap "good," slap "slut," He spanked harder with each word. She could feel herself slowly leaking down the top parts of her inner thighs. He sees this a chuckles darkly.

"You little pain slut." "Ready for me to ruin you?" He breathed before kissing both her cheeks again.

"y-yes sir." She answered whiny.

He then picked her up and carried her over to the couch that was across the semi-cluttered room. Facing her towards the back of the couch, placing her knees on the cushion bending her over. Aurora's heart start to pound against her eardrums as she hears the sound of Yoongi pull off his belt and unbutton his pants.