Chapter 24: Sorry not Sorry

This chapter will be from Aurora's POV:

After my little in counter with Taehyung, he agreed to walk me back to my room so I could shower and change clothes. I didn't necessarily like the idea of being alone because of Jeonghan. His presence alone made me uncomfortable.

So of course Taehyung acting as my guardian angel, waited in my bedroom while I showered. My mind was a little hazy from the small high I had just had with him.

As I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and began to scrub my body with my soapy loofah, I just let my mind replay the scenario with him.

He was so aggressive and territorial. It was like he felt threatened and needed to prove that I was in fact his. I would have expected this from Seokjin or Namjoon but it was Taehyung. My sweet, bubbly energetic Tae. It was different and new.

And so hot. .

It replayed in my mind on a loop.
His deep voice vibrated against the skin on my neck, the feeling of his lips. The way he had my wrists pinned. The way he had complete control over me while being in the middle of the hallway where anyone could see. It was like he didn't care or it was like . . .

He wanted someone to see.

See that I was his and no one was going to change that, he was the one who me on his thigh making me feel good.

I'd be lying if I didn't think it was sexy. As I began to finish showering, I allowed my mind to drift further and deeper.

"What if he hadn't stopped. . Would he had let my finish right there on his thigh or would he had pulled me into a room and teased me until I couldn't take it anymore or would he had complete take his frustration out on me and make me his. . ." I thought as I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out. All of which sounds so amazing.

"Thanks for staying," I said walking over to my dresser.

"No problem, I understand why you wouldn't want to be alone," Taehyung said laying on my bed, swiping through his phone.

I stepped inside my closet to change.

"He's so sweet and considerate and understanding. . and tall. . . and strong and sexy and demanding. . ." I thought as I finished clothing myself.

I turned around to step outside my closet and when I made it to the entrance. I nearly jumped back when I realized Taehyung was standing there with his hands behind his back. Giving me the most dark, seductive look I had ever seen.

"Aurora, I'm sorry- . . but your thoughts are extremely loud." He smirked.

"T-tae. I-. . W-what all did you hear?" I asked feeling very embarrassed.

"All of it," he said leaning in closely until he was near my neck. "Every single thing."

"O-oh. ."

"You smell nice." He whispered.

I couldn't form a word.

Within a second, he leaned away and his mood completely changed.

"but anyway, let's head back downstairs."
"You technically still haven't eaten," he smiled softly.

"R-right." I breathed.

He then took me by the hand and led me out of my room and down the hallway.

We sat down and ate our breakfast together.