Prologue

Memento Mori.

Description:

Name: Hattori Rei. (Surname: Hattori. First name: Rei.)

Also known as: The Reaper of Port Mafia, Redhead (by Elise).

Gender: Female.

DOB: March 27th.

Affiliations: Golden Moonlight Bar (Former Owner), Port Mafia (Mafia Executive), Lupin Bar (Bartender)

Appearance:

- Height: 162cm (5ft4)

- Weight: 52kg (114 lbs)

- Eyes color: Black.

- Hair color: crimson red (dyed), originally black.

- Rei has a firm athletic build, her hair is naturally black but was dyed crimson and is about waist-length. She wears a calf-length blue dress with long sleeves as her daily outfit. When at work, Rei wears a black tube top with a gray sleeveless blazer that falls just over her hips, black leather pants and a pair of boots with the same shade as the blazer. Per custom of giving the new member a piece of clothing, Mori gifted her a ring chains bracelet that acts almost like a brass knuckles. Later on, she added a necklace with silver chains and turquoise pendant to the outfit.

Ability: Child Of Catastrophe.

The ability allows the user to consume energy under any forms and it can also consume the ability of another user as long as they hold energy. Thus, Rei can enhance her physical strength and also magnify or minimize the damage made in the surroundings. Her healing is also faster than normal human beings since the alternation of energy within her body can fasten the process. Yet, her body can't hold too much energy for a long period of time or there will occur an energy burst that might result in her death if is great enough. 

Introduction

Rei was once a girl living happily under a small roof with her family. They loved each other dearly. And later on when she reached the age of 6, the family was blessed with another member. The love they gave each other, and the time they spent together was priceless, it held the dearest to the little girl.

But all of that change once she learned about her own abnormality, or at least that was what her father called it. Not long after, his brother also found out about his ability. Her mother called it a blessing on her children to have such powers, but her father on the other hand, felt that the abilities were rather repulsive.

That small family fell apart, far too many times for such little children to endure. But the harsh reality was what they abode in.

She used to live with her parents, then she was left alone. Things went too far off track that the girl didn't even know which was the right path to go. Her mother told her once that the current flow of life is a gift, thus why it was called 'present'. But the current flow of life she was living in shared nothing of what people would call 'present'.

Memento Mori. A saying her father reminded her a great deal of time before, came clinging onto her every time possible. She always remembered her life as the saying itself. 

Memento Mori.