|t w e n t y|

A Journey To Remember
Kili
|t w e n t y|

» » » » »
{S A F F R O N}

Bard began to push the barrels over the deck as we began to crawl out from the barrel, fish scattered all over the deck; Bard helping each person to their feet.

"Get your hands off me." Dwalin grouched out, pushing bard off of himself. Bard then came to me, helping me stand to my feet as I stood straight.

"Thank you, Bard." I smiled to the man before as he returned the kind gesture in gratitude.

"My pleasure," Bard stated as I looked up to where the exit must've been, watching the dwarves step off the boat before my eyes fell on Kili. He was glancing between Bard and I, intensively before jerking his head away walking towards the rest of the dwarves. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion before we were headed through Lake-Town. "You didn't see them, they were never here. The fish you can have for nothing," Bard ordered, giving an elderly man some money. "Follow me." He told each of us, leading ourselves behind dwellings and town markets.

"Da'," a young child came running to Bard. "Our house! It's being watched," he stated as I wondered if he was Bard's boy he talked about. Bard then told us to follow him somewhere else to hide, which was directly underneath the toilets of his house. I stood in front of the line looking down into the water before me.

"Ladies first," Fili stated, smirking looking down at me on the right as I nudged his arm in anger. I looked down in disbelief, knowing I had to get under and into the toilets.

"My son, Bain," Bard paused. "He will knock on the seat and direct you into the house," Bard finished just before leaving. I looked down at the water once again, not believing I had to do this, I climbed underneath, slowly falling into the water as I held in the vomit working up from my esophagus. We waited a good long few minutes before the knocking on the seat was heard, Dwalin immediately going first, flipping the seat up, looking up to the young boy.

"If you speak of this to anyone, I'll rip your hands off," Dwalin hissed at Bain. "Get off," I heard Dwalin growl as I came up next from the toilet, with the help of Bain.

"Thank you," I stated respectfully as he nodded in gratitude pointing up the stairs.

"Up there," The young boy ordered as I nodded my head, climbing up the stairs as two young girls furrowed their eyebrows.

"Da', why are there dwarves coming out of our toilet?" The oldest young lady spoke as I chuckled slightly, shivering in the moment from the cold icy water.

"Will they bring us luck?" The youngest girl questioned, smiling up at me as I smiled back.

"You two must be Bard's daughters?" I questioned as they nodded their heads in agreement. "I'm Saffron," I smiled as they smiled back.

"I'm, Sigrid," the oldest smiled before looking down to her younger sister. "This is, Tilda," she finished as some of the dwarves had passed me by into the house.

"It's very nice to meet you both," I smiled before looking into the their home. "I'll help cook and clean," I chuckled. "I promise." The girls both grinned widely before we all had been together inside.

"They may not be the best fit, but they'll keep you warm," Bard said as his two girls started passing out warm blankets to everyone before she came to me with a smile.