Tonight Is The Night

Emily's POV

It's been a week since I've last seen Alison..every second going by in school today felt like a minute, every minute felt like an hour, it's torture. I was upset that I didn't get to see Ali last weekend but hopefully I'll see her this weekend. Something awful must have happened to her. I know she told me not to worry, but I did anyway. Swimming normally made my troubles disappear, but today wasn't the case. All I could think of was the most beautiful girl in the world.

Today I needed to do something I've been dreading to do. Let's face it, your first love is always gonna be special, you never really get over your first love, especially if your first love is Alison DiLaurentis. I absolutely dreaded today. Because the only person I've ever broken up with before was my ex-boyfriend Ben. He tried to rape me in the locker room, it would have happened if Toby hadn't come in and beat the crap out of him.

I still hated to break up with people. I took a deep breath and approached Paige.

"Emily, hi!"

"We need to talk." I said as I sat down next to her.

"Anything wrong?"

"Actually...yes. Paige, you're just not the same anymore. You use to be really sweet and caring, but now you're obsessive and controlling. I don't want to deal with that, it's unhealthy and puts more stress on me. We need to break up, I'm sorry."

With that Paige grabbed all her things and stormed out of the locker room. It was for the best. I knew Hanna and Spencer didn't approve of her after I told them she practically tried to drown me. There was a weight that was lifted off my shoulders after she left. I showered and got into my car. My phone beeped. I opened the message.

Hey killer 😉

My heart leaped with excitement.

Hi 😊

Is your mom home?

No, she's visiting my dad in Texas. Why?

No reason, see you there 😉

After the eternity that it took to get home, well it was only fifteen minutes. It's just been a week since I've last seen Alison and I missed her. After locking up everything downstairs, I hesitantly walked up the stairs to my room and opened the door to find Ali. She was in her charcoal colored jacket with the top two buttons undone.

I caught her in a tight embrace catching that scent of vanilla she always had. "I missed you so much! Where were you?" I asked.

"I just had to change locations again. I finally got the tracker off my phone, I'm much safer now."

"I'm so glad you're okay."

"I have a surprise for you...to make up for the time I've been gone" she said smirking at me.

I took a look at her again to notice that she wasn't wearing any pants. In fact they were on my floor. My heart started to race and my eyes grew wide.

"I-uh"

She looked right into my eyes as she walked over to my bed, laying on her stomach.

"Aww Em, you look so tense want me to rub your back? It's probably sore from all that swimming"

"Uh okay"

I took of my jacket and sat on my bed.

She pulled me closer and laughed "Em. We're together, even though it's only for a little bit of time every week. You're allowed to touch me." whispering the last part.

Chills went down my spine as she rubbed out all the knots out of my shoulders going up to my neck.

"Mmmmm..."

She giggled. "Well, Em. Are you gonna help me take off my jacket?" winking at me.

I blushed the deepest shade of red ever. "S-sorry Ali."

I unbuttoned the rest of her jacket slowly, my hands shaking the whole time. She was wearing red lingerie. All of a sudden I felt a surge of heat in my center. I bit my lip blushing even more.

"Like what you see?" giggling at my blush.

All I could do was nod my head to say yes.

"I hope you won't be upset after tonight." moving closer to me "...I've been waiting for you" she whispered seductively.

"Really?" I felt my heart begin to pound in my chest.

"Mmmmhm."

"W-what did you have in mind?"

She ran her hands through my hair. "Hmm maybe a little of this" pulling me into a kiss filled with passion.

My body felt like it was on fire. I moaned into her mouth as she bit my bottom lip begging for entrance, parting my lips and her tongue brushing against mine. Pulling me on top of her deepening the kiss.

I broke it off momentarily to pull off my shirt and toss it onto the floor. Cupping my face bringing me back to her lips.

"Em..you're so beautiful"

I blushed. "Not nearly as beautiful as you, Ali."

She pulled me closer so her lips were to my ear. "I want you."

I looked into her eyes filled with lust. "Are you sure?"

"Em..please."

I aggressively crushed my lips back into hers. Un-clasping her bra letting it drop to floor, leaving a trail of kisses from her collarbone to her hips pulling down her panties. Stopping to look into her lust-filled eyes. She opened them looking confused.

"Are you nervous?"

"I was just making sure you're ready..."

"I've never been more ready than I am now." giving me a small smile.

I placed small kisses on her inner thighs before diving into her warm center. She arched her back and moaned loudly, encouraging me to lick faster. She grabbed my head, pulling me closer, I slipped my tongue inside her flicking away, her hips grinding on my tongue.

I pinned her hips down and added my fingers, pushing in and out Ali. She was close, I pulled my fingers out and sucked on her sweet spot, she raked her fingernails through my back as she climaxed. I let her ride out her orgasm continuing to lick up all her juices.

"That..was..wow." She said in between breaths.

"Come here" kissing me with passion. "Don't you want me to.."

I blushed. "Ali you don't have to if you don't want to. As long as you're happy I'm happy."

"But..I want to. I just don't know how...I mean"

I cut her off kissing her softly. "Next time babe, it's okay. You look very tired. Let's just get some sleep"

She pouted "Can I be the little spoon?"

I couldn't help but laugh. "Yes. Of course you can. Anything for you."

With that she snuggled into me, I wrapped my arms around her waist, and peacefully fell asleep.