I'm Happy

Emily's POV

The Saturday morning sun shone through the window, blinding me with all the memories of last night. My thighs were sticky and my room smelled faintly of cherries. Ali was still sound asleep on my chest. I couldn't have had a better birthday than I did yesterday. The girl of my dreams remembered my birthday, we watched all my favorite movies and she asked me to prom in front of an entire crowd of people and the signs were perfect. Everything was perfect. I can't believe how well she planned all of this. It's almost as great as that time she took all of us to the the Jersey Shore on the Fourth of July.

----------

FLASHBACK

"Are you sure you two don't want to get on the roller coaster?" Hanna asked.

"Yeah, Em and I just ate, it wouldn't be pleasant to be sick on the ride. We'll wait for you." Alison smiled.

"Suit yourself, Alison." Spencer stated taking the rest of the girls into the line.

"Em, I wanna take you somewhere." She said grabbing my hand leading me under the pier.

"Ali, what are we doing under here?" I asked.

"People always come under here." She smirked. "Remember what I said in the tree house?"

"Yes, that I'm your favorite. I didn't tell the others that." I blushed rubbing my arm nervously.

Without warning she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me, not like the one on the cheek but on the lips. I melted into the kiss after a second of confusion I wrapped my arms around her waist.

The fireworks went off, like the actual fireworks, she pulled away.

"Did you feel that?" I asked

"I felt something too...but we shouldn't tell the others what we did."

"Why?"

"They wouldn't understand why I always sneak you away from them." She took my hand and went back up to the pier. "Win me a prize?" She smirked.

I put a dollar on the table for the game. I cocked my arm back and let the ball fly, knocking over all the milk jugs in one toss.

"We have a winner!" The attendant shouted. "Pick any prize you want!"

"What would you like, Ali?"

"Hmmm...I've always wanted an oversized bear." She winked.

"The giant bear, please." I said politely.

"I love you Em."

"I love you too." I blushed.

END FLASHBACK

----------

I bent over to gently kiss Ali. Her eyes fluttered open then shut again enjoying her good morning kiss. She still tasted of cherries and whipped cream.

"Good morning." I said after I broke the kiss.

"Morning, did you like your birthday gift?" She smirked.

"Saying I loved it would be the understatement of the year." I winked.

"I'm glad you loved it" She said sleepily.

"I need to shower, I'm wicked sticky and sweaty." I said.

"Noooo, stay here." She groaned.

I wiggled myself free and picked her up. "We'll shower together."

"Mmmmm I love you Emily Fields." She mumbled.

"I love you too, Alison DiLaurentis."

----------