Vacation Part Two

Alison's POV

I woke up this morning earlier than usual. I quickly showered remembering I had promised Hanna I'd talk to Aria this morning. After getting dressed, I looked at Emily. She was curled up and her long raven waves sprawled out on the pillow. I smiled to myself just looking at this beautiful goddess. I ripped off a piece of stationary and wrote a note to Em.

Good Morning Beautiful,

I had to run over to Aria's this morning. There's something really important I needed to ask her. I can't tell you what it is, I know we have a promise not to keep secrets from each other, but it's really important that this stay private for now. I'll see you when you wake up. I love you.

xoxo

Ali

I left the note on my pillow and kissed her forehead before walking out of our room.

----------

I gently knocked on Aria's door, which she opened quickly, already dolled up in some black flats and a black and white polka dotted summer dress.

"Hey, Ali, what's got you up this early?" She grinned.

"I need to talk to you." I said before shutting the door.

"Ohhhh kay. What about?" She asked before plopping down on her neatly made bed.

"You know that there's people at hotels who specifically come in here to do that for you...never mind. I need to ask you something, but you have to promise me that you won't get mad at me for asking."

Her eyes widened, drinking in every word I just said. "Of course you have my word. Is it serious?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose. "Well kinda, yes. But before you ask any more questions. Do you like anyone?" I asked seriously.

Aria looked away, her eyes widened even more in fear. "Wh-what? What are you talking about?"

"Aria, I asked you a question, it's not gonna be held against you. I've changed. I'm asking because someone is interested in you."

"But, the rest of us are...straight."

"No, honey. You're mistaken, unless I'm totally wrong, but I have reason to believe one of us loves another more than a friend." I explained.

"You promise not to hold it against me?" Her shoulders relaxed.

"I wouldn't..not again." I promised.

"Well, I do like someone." Her lips curved into a soft smile.

"Is she cute?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"So it is a girl then?"

"Wait you tricked me!" She cried.

"All I asked was if she's cute, unless it's not a girl." I smiled. "I just want everyone to be happy."

She ran both hands through her hair. "Oh..my gosh please don't tell anyone."

"Who is it Aria?" I asked sitting next to her.

"Hanna." She whispered.

"Well, I'll have you know Han likes you too. She wanted me to talk to you this morning to make sure she doesn't make herself look like an ass before she said anything." I shook my head and laughed.

"She's not an ass." She frowned. "She's funny and sweet and-"

"Alright, hold that thought, let me go get her!" I exclaimed. "Wait here!"