Germaking Me Crazy

Alison's POV

"CeCe!" I shouted.

I heard the sounds of rushed footsteps down my stairs, revealing CeCe soaked from the shower and wrapped up in a towel. "Oh my god, are you in labor?!" She asked worriedly.

"Noooo..but could you get my laptop? I wanna Skype Emily before the first swimming competition starts tomorrow."

"Fair enough, kiddo." She walked to the other side of the living room to get my laptop for me. "You know, Ali, you can still get what you want without giving me a panic attack."

"Yeah, I suppose you're right, but then I won't get it nearly as fast." I laughed.

"That's cruel. Haha, whatever, will I get to say hi?" She asked while handing me my laptop.

"Yeah, I'm sure she'll be caught a little off guard since you're here and in my letters I told her Aria and Hanna would be watching me, but she should be fine, as long as you wait on my hand and foot." I stuck my tongue out.

CeCe just shook her head and laughed. "You're something else, kiddo. I've never seen you act so silly before."

"Well, today, I'm officially seven months pregnant, CeCe. I'm just hoping our little one will hold on for the next sixteen days, because I don't want our baby to be premature and I don't want to have this baby without Emily home. She needs to be the one dealing with my death grip that might break her hand in that delivery room."

"Well, if you insist kiddo..I'd try to help you..hold on." She offered nervously.

"CeCe, you don't need to be obligated-"

"Yes I do, I need to prove I'm a trustworthy friend to everyone, I see the way they doubt me."

"Oh, maybe you're overreacting. Okay Emily is online!" I squealed.

I pressed call and not even two rings after, Emily answered. I could have cried I was so happy to see her face, even though its only been one day and one night. She was all showered and in her USA sweats, she's never looked more stunning and excited than she looked today.

"EMILY!" I shouted happily.

"Hi! You have no idea how happy I am to see your face." She blushed.

"Awww. Em, I slipped up."

"What?" Her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I slipped up, I got offended that CeCe called our baby a lump and I spilled that we were having a girl. Please don't be mad." I pouted.

"Wait, did you say CeCe?"

"Yeah, she's taking care of me."