37. Unlike Us

Beats: Bad Romance ~ Lady Gaga

Louis' POV

I've been keeping a low profile lately but my plans are succeeding. Don't ask me how, why or when but I discovered where Harry lives and the kind of people that he lives with. I know of his little girlfriend Kendall and where she works. I also know that she has an apartment near Niall's former one but she rarely goes there since she lives with her drag queen dad in his eerie cabin. I pity the woman for I am certain Harry is just using her to get back at me. Fun is fun but Harry will be mine and I will fight against all odds or gods.

I am in some posh club, real classy. No strippers or shit like that but a dignified band was on tonight. Not like Cherry. Finally the man that I've been waiting for arrives with his bag. I've been spending most of my time and money on him lately. I raise my hand and he spots me, walking over hurriedly to me with his bag. "Hello, Louis." He greets courteously.

"Hi Leo, shall I buy you a drink before we get started?"

"Sure thing. One glass won't hurt I guess." I order him a bottle of vodka.

"So, what's your preference today?"

I gulp my drink and sigh."I don't know. You tell me."

He chuckles. "Yeah, your own choices can be a bit silly."

I glare at him but giggle nonetheless. He did have a point. Incase you're wondering, Leo is a tattoo artist. He was also Harry's and he also worked on Mr. Malik, who was once Niall's boss. And since Leo was the master behind my ex's gorgeous designs, I hired him to ink me too.

I got most of my tattoos when I was drunk so they were not the best of choices. My right forearm had random childish designs. Seriously, there was a tic-tac toe, stickman on a skateboard, an 'oops' and even fucking pac man. I'll never ever act my age.

However, I had meaningful tattoos since there was no better way to bond with your better half than getting a few. Especially if they are matching. According to my personal observations and information from Leo, Harry had several unique designs. Like the large moth on his upper abdomen. Leo showed me the original design of the piece of art.

My baby had decided to go with the moth but omitted the title. So as a dedicated lover, I bore the words for him across my chest. 'It is what it is.' But that was just an example of the several matching tattoos I got done.
For the twin birds on his chest, I got two on my forearms. For heart on his bicep, I got one on my bicep too.He had a skull? I got me a skull. And the pattern continues.

Tonight, I was here with Leo who was to give me pointers on what could best match with Harry's rose. I would just get a rose too but I don't want it to seem like a blatant rip off. I wanted it to be a romantic gesture, showing him how much I loved and will always love him. "Well, you could get a dagger."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No really. Haven't you heard of the symbolism of the rose and the dagger?"

"Well, no. Do I look like a poet to you?"

"It symbolizes love and perserverance. So if you get a dagger, it's a good match with Styles' rose."

"Okay, let's do it."

"Here or?"

"It's fine." I watch as he gets his tools ready and sterilizes his needles and tattoo gun. I keep drinking but my mind keeps drifting to Harry. Too bad tonight I won't be able to watch him sleep through his window. It hurts to always see him with that woman but it's only a matter of time before he ditches that bitch for me.