43. Shiny Shit

Beats: Señorita ~ Shawn Mendez, Camila Cabello

Harry's POV

The best thing about my injury is that it has brought Zayn even closer to me. I never imagined he was so jealous, aggressive and possesive. That really turned me on. And yes, I know that Doctor Ian was obviously flirting with me but it meant nothing to me. Well, except that it got my man all worked up and pissed off.

But it's absolutely ridiculous for someone like Zayn to be insecure. Yeah, Ian had the beauty of an angel but my baby was a god. A fucking sex god. Earlier, my doctor actually asked me out and told me to pick a place. I gave him no answer. So Ian gave me a card with his number on it in Zayn's presence but luckily my boyfriend didn't mention anything about it.

Currently, I'm spending a beautiful dusk with Zayn in his bedroom. We were binge watching The Notebook because I was whining about how his sports channel sucked ass. He then asked me to join RuPaul's drag race where men wore shiny shit like women instead of doing manly things like football and beer. I think it was meant to insult me but I had myself thinking about it. "Maybe I should." I hum.

"Come on..." He drifts his eyes up at me and I stare down at him. I was sitting against the headboard and him between my legs with his dark glossy hair all over my abdomen.

"What? You think I can't?" I challenge looking into his golden eyes.

"I would make a much better drag queen than you. And that's saying a lot."

"So you would actually dress up like a woman?"

"Never in a million years." He twists his mouth in disgust.

"Whatever you say baby." I scoff, pressing my lips lightly on his. The chaste action led to a full-on spiderman makeout session, TV all forgotten. He got away last time but not this time. I move to his neck, kissing and sucking like my life depended on it.

I crawled south of his body, leaving buttons of his shirt open in my wake. I stopped when I was practically sitting on his chest and playing with the tent he pitched in his pants. "Harry..."

"It's okay."I knew and understood he was still new to this kind of thing. I'm the first man to get this close to him. It's only natural that I should initiate our encounters for now. I loosen his belt and pull down his bottoms, his boner springing free. I place a kiss on his leaking tip.

He gasps as I swallow him and begin bobbing my head. I have wanted to do this for a fucking long time, loving how he moaned and panted for me. He was getting harder by the second as I pull away and stroke him. When I swallow him again, he digs his fingers in my hips and brings my crotch to his mouth. "Zayn..."

"It's okay." He peels down my sweat pants to my knees and my jaw drops when he presses his lips to my balls. He licks my shaft and wraps his lips around me and I moan with him still in my mouth. He moans too and the feeling makes my eyes roll back in my head.

I work on him faster, hollowing my cheeks and humming and he follows my lead, doing the same for me. He swallows and I feel myself hit the back of his throat, he gags a little. "Babe...I'm so close..." I lick his shaft and swallow him again, drowning in how good he was making me feel. He sucks even harder, slapping my ass and that was all it took for me to release down his throat.

My action triggered him as he came in my mouth too and I licked him clean and readjusted his pants. He pulls up my sweatpants and I get off him and lie facing him."How was that?" I grin, kissing his cheek.

"Want me to be honest?"

"Mmmhmm."

"Mind blowing."