v

You ring the doorbell once again as you stand outside of Kenma's house. You clutch your laptop in front of your chest while you patiently wait for your boss to open the door. You watch the door open slowly, the adorable orange cat greets you with a meow.

" G-good evening." you greet him. He nods his head and shows you a feint smile. 

" Uhm, I recently just subscribed to your channel if that's alright with you." You start to make a conversation while you enter the house. Kenma picks up his cat and looks at you in surprise. He puts the strands of hair in front of his face behind his ear and looks away shyly. 

" Thanks I guess. " you smile at him. 

" I want to be familiar with the editing style so, it's alright if I watch your videos right?" You raise your brows and smile at him. You remember looking at his youtube channel for the first time and was left shocked at the amount of subscribers he had. Twenty million is a really huge number for a Japanese Youtuber, especially a gaming one.

" Yeah, do whatever you want. To be fair, I didn't like how my previous editor edited my videos." the two of you  enter the living room. As you were about to set up your computer on the kotatsu, you feel Kenma's gaze on you so you stop. 

Kenma looks away with his hand on his neck. " I don't think it's comfortable to work there." 

Your mouth opens slightly in disbelief. " Oh. Uhm where should I work then?" 

" There's an extra room in the house, it was where my previous editor worked." Kenma's voice becomes more inaudible as he tries to mumble his words. 

" Oh. That's great then. Thank you." you grin and began to pick up your items. 

" If you want to tour my house, feel free to do it." Your head turns towards Kenma, who's unbelievably being kind to you tonight. 

" Alright, if you say so. I also feel like we should get to know each other more so we could work together better." Kenma nods his head while looking away. You couldn't tell if he was just being shy or he just didn't want to talk to you since his face showed the same blank expression.

You look around your surroundings, it's so spacious that five people could live in it. As you walk down the hallway, you could see a couple of arcade machines in a room. Your eyes widen at the sight.

" A-are those arcade machines?" you ask while pointing at it. 

" Yeah. I use it when I'm taking a break from work." you nod your head along.

" This is my gaming room." you let out a gasp, a big projector screen in the middle of the room catches your attention. 

"It's like a home theater!" you open your mouth in shock. You become amused at the sight of the expensive technology since you never really had such things.

" It's just a gaming room." you squint your eyes at him, not believing the fact that he could casually just say that.

" How I wish I could say that." you pout and look around after. 

" This is where I film my videos, you could say this is my workplace." He tries to get you inside but you stopped yourself from doing so. 

" I feel like I'm stepping into some private property." Kenma raises a brow at you.

" It's fine. There's nothing here that's private information anyways." he reassures you and signals you to come in using his head. You carefully step foot inside. Right off the bat, you see a bunch of pictures on his wall that are framed. 

" Is that... Kuroo?" you point at one picture where Kuroo and Kenma sit together with gaming consoles on their hands. It's clear that someone else has taken it, you see Kuroo grin from ear to ear while Kenma just sits there focusing on something else.