vi

The bright skies and refreshing wind blowing through the air makes it the perfect day for people to hang out and catch up with friends. You on the other hand had no where to go, having only worked for a night, you expected to go outside and spend a fun time for the rest of the week yet here you are lying down on your bed with your arm hanging down. You're extremely bored but is too lazy to go out.

Kenma, on the other hand, decided to spend some time with his friend, Kuroo. Well, he was forced to. 

Kenma opens the glass door that leads to the cafe while his other hand holds a Nintendo switch with the game 'The Legend Of Zelda' on. Apparently, Kenma doesn't have a day where he doesn't play games. 

" Kenma!" He hears kuroo's annoying voice all the way from the entrance. His face changes into an annoyed look. 

Kenma walks towards Kuroo with his eyes on the device. He sits down with a blank expression.

" Oi, at least be excited when we meet each other." Kuroo crosses his arms and glares at his best friend.

"You know I hate going outside." Kenma looks up from the switch and glares back at Kuroo. The best friend sighs and smirks.

" I know. But since we rarely see each other we gotta hang out some time you know?" 

" You call and text me often. It's annoying." His fingers simultaneously press both controllers, barely looking at Kuroo when talking to him.

" Got it, got it. But since you're here. We should just enjoy." Kenma lets out a sigh and turns the device off. 

" Okay." He responds. Silence fills the air while the two of them just look at each other. " At least say something!" Kuroo complains pointing his hand towards the friend with a bored expression on his face.

" Fine. I'll start. How's f/n? Is she good at doing her job?"  Kuroo smiles.

Kenma nods in response. " Yeah. She's pretty good." 

"Told you. Ever since we were younger she rarely went outside and edited videos instead" Kenma's interest has piqued. He doesn't recall seeing your face ever and he spent more time outside because of Kuroo than you did. Kuroo reminisces the times he invited you to play outside, you could have met Kenma but since you really preferred staying inside and lazying around, you weren't able to do so.

" So she was the friend you kept mentioning when we go out to play." Kenma notices the waiter arriving towards them while holding a plate with a slice of apple pie on it, his favourite.

"Thanks." He tells the waiter and Kuroo. 

Kuroo thought of an idea in his head, causing him to smile. " So, how about another feature?" 

Kenma, who was inches close to putting a small slice of pie in his mouth stops and stares at Kuroo.

"Are you serious?" Kuroo grins at the question, he crosses his arms and looks at his friend with a smug look on his face.

" You know your subscribers love me and find me hilarious. I'm sure they're looking for me." Kenma doesn't reply so Kuroo decides to take another jab at him.

" Come on. It's gonna be fun or maybe, you're afraid I'll steal your spotlight." Kenma rolls his eyes and glares at him.

" That's more impossible than me losing a game." He frowns. Kuroo laughs at Kenma's reply, realizing how easy it is to provoke him.

" Fine." He finally agrees before taking a bite out of his apple pie. 

" I'm filming it this Friday, you better not be late like last time." He adds. Kuroo raises his brows, interested at something.