xvi

Rolling down the street with your car to Kenma's house,  you notice him and Kuroo talking just outside of his front yard. It is now two days since your call with Kenma and you've already prepared all of your things and placed them in the trunk of your car. 

" f/n!" Kuroo runs towards your parked car. Seeing him from afar, you never really realized how big Kuroo looked. His muscles are toned nicely due to his sporty and gym guru nature while his height makes him pull the buff and hot guy look. But seeing Kuroo didn't matter to you, seeing Kenma did. Unlike Kuroo, he was short. The long and bleached ends of his hair makes him stand out, his outfits are always rather more on the comfortable side, and his posture always made him seem like a laid back, chill person. 

" Tetsurou, what's up?" You greet as you step out of your car. His aura today seemed positive, meaning he's in a good mood. 

" Good. I just came here to see how Kenma was doing and figured I'll just help you unpack." 

" Aw, so nice. You in a good mood today?" you tease. Your eyes glance at Kenma, who was walking towards you. Your eyes widen and quickly opened the trunk to avoid looking at him. 

" I'm always nice and in a good mood, f/n. " Kuroo jokes as he leans forward to grab one of the boxes you've placed in the trunk. You only roll your eyes and smirk at his joke.

" Oh, Kuroo can you also grab that-" You gasp when you see Kenma standing right in front of you as you turn around. 

" Do you need help with anything?" You could already feel your face flush while your heart skips a beat.

"uh.. T-the box...." 

"huh?" you try your best to avert your eyes but the pressure you feel as Kenma stares at yours for answers felt too strong. 

" Oh.. I'll help you carry them then." He finally breaks eye contact and reaches for a box. You let out a deep sigh, not noticing that Kuroo had been watching the interaction and smirking at the two of you all along. 

A few minutes later, the two boys finally finished placing the boxes inside Kenma's home.

" Damn it." you curse out loud. The two boys turn their heads around consecutively to look at you. 

" I forgot I threw some of my things and it turns out I need them after all." you face palm upon your mistake. 

" Uh.. I just need to go to a mall to buy new ones." you awkwardly smile. Quickly, you leave the house in a hurry. You lean against the door and let out a nervous sigh. How many times have you kept your eyes on Kenma today? Now that you're aware of your own feelings, it's hard to keep yourself from doing things that give it away. 

Meanwhile, Kuroo and Kenma continue to organize your items in your room. " Kenma... you know... you've been smiling a lot lately." He states, looking at Kenma with a smirk.

" Shut up. I'm not." He tries to deny where in fact, Kuroo's right. 

" It's the second time I've seen that excited and interested expression on your face."

"Second?" 

" First was with shrimpy, now with f/n." 

" Kuroo, just continue what you're doing." Kuroo chuckles while shaking his head. Knowing how you and Kenma feel for each other, he can't help but just laugh as he observes the two of you struggling to interact. One thing was for sure though, Kuroo wanted the two of you to end up together. Call him the expert wing man.

You walk around Muji, looking for things that you needed. Your fingers freely touch the things displayed as you get distracted. While looking through the things displayed on the aisles, you notice a Nintendo Switch game that looked fun. The name on the cover said, " Snipperclips."