Short Story Dump #1

Sometimes happen when I have stories/prompts/scenes ideas that quite don't make it into full one shots.

It kills me to just delete them, and forcing the word count to make them long enough would just destroy the stories all together and disgust me of my own writing.

But I also refuse to disrespect you with -1000 words useless stories.

So, for the past 7 months of writing, I collected all my short stories and put them into many dumps that I will publish hopefully every 20 chapters.

If you are interested, I could also publish funny story times about me with a bunch of jojo refs (I'm a good story teller I've been told). Or is that a bit too IDGAF, what do you say?

On these days of crisis, I'm working twice as hard and I'll try to update more than once a week (oh boi...).

--------

Today's Story Dump features Josuke, Gyro&Johnny, Mentioned Jotaro, and Oldseph.

Enjoy~

• • • • •

A story where Josuke finds love in a hopeless place.

------

It was mid-June in the town of Morioh, and rainy season had just started.

The day started off pretty sunny, but by the time school ended, it was raining profusely. Some students were ahead of themselves and brought umbrellas, others shared with their friends. Some were picked up by their parents and others decided to face the rain bravely and run home.

Josuke was one of those unfortunate souls who didn't bring an umbrella. He would have made a run for it, but the rain was pouring so heavily, his meticulous hairstyle would have been ruined, and that, was a very scary thought.

So he waited, until the rain calmed down a little bit. Okuyasu and Koichi were already far gone, and so were basically everyone else. The more he waited, the more deserted the school became, and the rain did not lighten, not a slight bit.

He was all alone in the shoe locker area, left to think to himself. He couldn't stay here until the evening.

He clicked his tongue, deciding to just fuck it and run as fast as he could, hoping he would get home before the weather destroyed his flawless pomp.

He took one step out, but as he was about to bolt, he was surprised to feel no rain falling over him.

He looked up to see that he was protected by a pretty and colorful umbrella. He turned around to see its owner and his eyes met none other than you standing there, smiling at him with your beautiful and delicate features.

"Here. We wouldn't want the rain destroying your amazing hair, now would we?" You spoke softly with your suave, honey voice.

The young boy blushed and stuttered, his heart racing in his chest. You made him so nervous.

"L-L/N-senpai..." You got closer to him and grabbed his big calloused hand with your soft cold one and gently wrapped his fingers over the handle of the umbrella.

He gulped and felt himself unwind at your touch, leaving him weak in the knees. You were touching him with so much care, he almost forgot to grip the object by himself, nearly dropping it as his muscles failed to respond under the spell you put him in.

"Get home safe, Jojo." you smiled the most charming smile he had ever seen in his life and before he could register it in his head or even croak out a sample of a response, you walked away, drenching yourself in the rain, completely unfazed.