Prologue: Moving Day

"Is this your first time out in the big city?" A pair of young voices ask simultaneously.

"I guess." A deeper, but still young sounding voice replies. In Japan, it's not very easy to come across a suburban home- most of the country is either bumbling urban or completely rural- and finding a suburban neighborhood close to Tokyo was like trying to win the lottery. For any anime and manga lover, it would be a dream come true to even live next to the home of the electric town, and a group of three people in their late teens were lucky enough to score! Among the trio was a girl who sported long, wavy brown hair and matching color eyes, and she sported a mellow, casual fashion sense as she wears a flannel tucked into some comfy jeans and she finishes off the outfit with a pair of old sneakers. This was Christine, a well known artist in America before she moved to Japan.

"Alright Gabriella, you ready for life in Japan?" Christine chuckles.

"Of course!" Gabriella replies. Gabriella was Christine's little sister, but it was hard to tell as the two matched each other in height and Gabriella shared her big sister's fashion sense as their outfits practically matched, the only difference being that Gabriella had straight hair and wore a pink flannel as opposed to Christine's purple. "What about  you Jack?"

"I'm definitely ready, this could be interesting." Jack chuckles. He was not related to Christine or Gabriella, but he was the closest thing to a brother, and the three were practically inseparable. Jack's fashion sense varied wildly from the sisters as he wears a white button up paired with black jeans and sneakers, and a black trench coat along with a matching color flat cap completed the whole look. While he was in America he was a renowned martial artist, both as a practitioner and an instructor, and his skills were a crucial part in landing the trio their new home next to Japan's electric town. The home that the trio moved into was a fairly large house, one that looked like it could house more than just the three of them if it could. The two living rooms and kitchen were each their own separate rooms while the bedrooms and bathrooms were located just down the hall, all while being on one floor. Another large staircase led down to a very well-lit basement that could be turned into another series of rooms if need be.

"This place is so huge..." Christine chuckles.

"You tell me." Jack chuckles back.

"Hmm... Let's see what's already here." Gabriella says as she goes about the various rooms, checking them out.

"I'm starting to like it here already." Christine says as she and Jack follow Gabriella.