The past?

All I see is nothing. Just nothing. I couldn't feel anything. I don't know what's going on or where I am but all I know is I'm alone. I try to remember what happened. How did I get here? Then I see a door. I look around to see if anything else appeared but no. It's just a door. I walk to the door because it may be the only way out. As I walked to the door, I can feel something cold and wet on my foot. Realizing it's only water. 'Water?' I wondered. Then a white light flashed onto my eyes.
Flash back...
Man- ok, don't worry. We need to do this again to make sure of the test. This will be your 2,074 trial on this course. Make it work.. (sighs)
He brought me into a tank filled with water and a big fish. I've done this so many times I got used to the cold, wet and trial course. Some reason, every time I go in it's not what they need for the trial to be completed. They put something on my head which was a little head with tubes. They lower me into the water with the fish circling. I had to focus on transporting into another place, they said. But every time, it doesn't go well. If it doesn't go well, the big fish gets to bite me. If it goes well, I don't know, so far it hasn't. The tall man looks at me from the other side of the glass. Tells me to focus. I started focusing and then I saw a little boy. He was dusty, pale, he looked tired and sick. Not like me or my friends sick, but another sick that if we get that kind of sick, they put us in a box of ice for long that no one keeps track. He was alone though. He was cold and shaking. I slowly walked up to him. He couldn't see me. I went to touch him but my vision started getting blurry. I felt dizzy. I could feel blood rushing down my nose. Then I hear loud noises full my ears. I closed my eyes. When I opened them, I was back into my cell.
End of flash back...

Next Chapter⬇️