Strategy

I go up to my room and get 3 blankets. If we are still there when it's late, some of them can go into three groups and use the blankets. I bring the blanket to Jonathan so he can put them in his car's trunk. We get some materials and tools to get into the lab. Jonathan, Steve, and Lucas had bags which has weapons and materials. Dustin and Joyce carries bags with some food and water bottles. Joyce takes Will, Lucas, Dustin and Max into her car. Jonathan takes Steve and I in his car. We all drive to the border of the woods. We all get out of the car and Steve, Lucas, Dustin and Joyce carries the bags onto their shoulders. Jonathan gets the bag out of his trunk with the blankets in it. When he's done putting them into the bag, we all follow the map to the lab. I start to notice the Time was getting later. I grab Steve's watch from his arm to see the time. Only 6:03pm? Wow less than I expected it to actually be. We continue to walk more into the woods. As we follow the map and after awhile, we find the gate around the lab. Steve gets out a big pair of metal scissors? (Idk what it's called) and cuts a long, tall shape on the gate so we can all get in. We all go through the gate and walk towards the Exit door in the back of the lab. As we get to the Exit, we see El and Nancy with a basket. With guns.
El- Steve, Jonathan, Joyce, Nancy, Max, Lucas and Mike will have guns. There wasn't enough for all 10 of us. So we actually have to stick with each other and the partner that doesn't have a gun.
Lucas- I got my sling shot if Will wants to have it in case
Will- thanks
Lucas pulls out his sling shot from his back pack. Nancy and El hand out guns to the people El said to have guns. When El gives a gun to me, she looks at me with a concern face.
Nancy- ok so do we all know how to use a gun?
Lucas- not entirely
Max- I'll show you when we get to our position
Dustin- ok so everyone get to your positions
Joyce- me and Will go on the back and right side, right?
Nancy- yes and have out your walky and both flashlights on
Me- same goes to everyone. Get your walkies and flashlights on. And if your lights go out then go to the other pair and stick with them
Steve- so if Nancy and Jonathan's lights go out they go with Joyce and Will because they are outside and neatest?
Me- exactly. If Dustin or Steve have something go wrong then they go with Max and Lucas.
Joyce- yes that's right. And when we get out of here, Jonathan's and i's cars should still be full of with gas.
Jonathan- yeah
Will- everyone has their walkies?
We all pull out our walkies from our pockets or bags.
El- so if nothing happened before 3am, then we all meet at the car, alright?
I looked over to her with a confused face
Me- if nothing happens? We are getting her tonight
Dustin- dude, tomorrow we also have school and we need sleep so when we all come here again tomorrow we can have energy
Me- you guys can do that while I stay here in case
Nancy- Mike, mom and dad are coming tomorrow morning with our sister so we better not stay here all night or all tomorrow
Me- sure whatever
I look away from everyone
Joyce- I'll tell them that you're sleeping over at my house, alright?
Me- thanks
Steve- so we all ready?
Nancy- yeah
Jonathan- yup
Lucas- ready
Max- second that
Dustin- yeah
Joyce- yes
Will- yes
El- yeah
Me- then let's go
We all turn on our flashlights and start to walk to our stations around the lab. El and I walk up to the room where we saw Sev yesterday. It was all quiet. Dusty and just a mess of a place because it's empty. As we walk into the room, I close the door..

Next Chapter ⬇️