Zoomer returns

I see Nancy, Joyce, Jonathan and Steve in the living room. The party and I walk into the living room to see them. They all look at us.
Nancy- I got all of them to come
Lucas- we need this many people?
Dustin runs to Steve and smiles
Steve- hey dude! Ready to see if we can kick some ass?
Dustin- haha oh hell yeah!
Joyce- Steve, really?
Jonathan- Will, you ok with all of this?
Will- yeah I just want to help my friends and get another friend back
He smiles
Joyce- ok so do we need to get materials or something to prepare?
El- actually yes
We all circle the coffee table and kneel down to it. Lucas puts out a big map from before we used it.
El- I will get some of hopper's guns to lend us in case
She looks at everyone around the table.
Me- we can all be at different parts of the lab
I spot the lab on the map
Dustin- we can never know where the gate can form from or anything can come out from it
Lucas points his finger onto the map at the lab. The map was of the area we searched before in the woods. We all created this map from when we were looking for Will and found El instead.
Lucas- we can pair up and be in different halls or floors around the lab
Jonathan- there is 9 of us
Me- Steve and Dustin, Joyce and Lucas, Nancy and Jonathan, El and Will and I go.. alone
Nancy- alone? We need someone else to accompany you then
Me- I'm fine by myself
El- Mike, we don't know what can happen we need to be prepared in case.
When she said that I get a vision of Sev telling me almost the exact same thing. But who can else come?
Steve- what about hopper?
El- he's out of town so it'll be easy and fine to get us guns
Joyce- the chief out of town? There must be a big thing for him to leave this town
El- family.. reasons
Joyce- right..
Will- so who else?
Dustin- only if Max was here, this could all be even
Lucas- wait what's today's date?
Steve- December 20th. Christmas is around the corner wow. Why though?
I remember how I wanted Sev to be with my family on Christmas. I close my eyes and see my whole family in the living room with the tree and everywhere around the house is decorated. And lights too. I am laying down with Sev and we talk about stuff and cuddle. Soon Nancy is at the door and tells us to come down to open presents. I would tell Sev that I have a surprise for her and she would have a curious look on her face. We walk downstairs and see so many presents under the tree and some candy poking out from our stockings on the fireplace. We all sit down. My mom had my little sister on her lap as they smile and cheer because it's Christmas. My dad sits on his chair while some what smiling because he always looks never too happy but only a little small smile when we have these family events. Nancy would be in her pajamas still like me and Sev. We all open presents and i see Sev actually enjoying it and happy she's with us. I see her laugh with my family like they already love her as their own. I would give her a present she will love and she asks me what it is. I would tell her that it resembles our love, friendship and how long we would all stick together with the party. She would hug me and we'd all go outside to play in the snow. The whole party, Max came, Steve, Jonathan, Joyce, and Hopper would join in and we'd all have a snow ball fight. And build snowmans. We would bring them into our house and we'd all dance, drink hot chocolate, watch two or three movies, eat snacks, cuddle with our girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband. And since Joyce and Hopper are single they could cuddle because they are good friends and have been friends for a long time. Steve and Dustin would be sitting together as a little baby and a mother. Steve just seems like a mother figure to Dustin not a father. A father would let Dustin to whatever but no Steve is not like that with Dustin. He protects and makes sure he doesn't get hurt, in trouble or in any bad situation. Sev and I would soon be standing under the mistletoe. She blushes, looks down and I kiss her cheek. She would look at me and kiss me. Everything starts to fade into white as I hear them all cheer and "aww" at us. I feel someone shaking me. I open my eyes and see Nancy that it was her shaking me.
Nancy- Mike?!
Me- huh? Yeah?
Lucas- dude you like blanked out
Me- I... never mind. Sorry ok let's focus
Jonathan- alright so what's about today's date, Lucas?
Lucas- today is the day
He stops because we all hear the doorbell ring.
Nancy- who's that?
Joyce- I'll get it
Joyce stands up and goes to the door. I hear her open it and say
Joyce- Max?

Next Chapter ⬇️