Fight Me!

Short one-shot, nothing serious, I love the prompt/post.

Roman had been tested on all his life. Experts wondering how he popped out of nowhere in the dead of the night. The strange alien boy had shifted forms before he settled on a form that the humans look like. People had saw, obviously, and the 'boy' was handed to scientists.He was poked and prodded. 

He was moved to a small hospital ward in the lab at eighteen. His lungs couldn't take any more of the pressure so he coughed constantly and drooled while sleeping. Those symptoms were strange for his kind, but obviously not for humans. Aliens were also the nurses, because aliens seemed to know everybody and humans seemed to be very isolated.

His nurse checked his vitals. "FigHt me" The moody alien growled, underneath his huge pile of pillows. Virgil moved his pillows so Roman wasn't so much suffocating underneath them. "Maybe later, Roman"

The next day he came in again and Roman once again tried to fight the peaceful alien. Then he started coughing. "I won't fight you 'cause I know you'll win"

Roman smiled, pleased the compliment.

Apparently Roman had seduced Virgil with his drooling and constant aggressiveness. Because Virgil had given Roman his number by the end of the week.