Opposite! Sides AU (Part 2)

I was just reflecting and replaying the episode in my head, I know Janus isn't evil, but he seems to kinda disregard Roman's feelings (Don't come at me possible Janus stans-). "That's seems like a very wholesome prank." "Let's bring up something we're both familiar with. Mistakes." I can understand even more why my royal child is so bitter and angry. Jan is sorta blocking out Ro's view, and seemingly thinks he can let what happened in SvS go ig?

 Did he mention it? He didn't apologise for that, did he? 'Course nobody deserves to have their name laughed at, but I think the twin joke was cruel to both creativitwins. Jan implied that Remus was evil, disregarding how Remus could feel about that. I don't believe it's intentional, but Janus kind of reminds me on how Roman started out...Not really thinking about consequences.

Room for more character development, tho

TW: Remus.. is kind of... a bish?

I am losing my angsty touch-

Insecurity fiddled with his blindfold, adjusting it this way and that. Control groaned.

"Just take the thing off, if you'e gonna keep fiddling with it!"

Roman froze in his tracks and whipped of the blindfold. He made eye-contact and Logan stumbled back, and was caught by Repression.

"Sorry, control, would you repeat that?" He quipped (Is that the correct usage of quipped? English is my best study skill, but I still get confused)

Control scowled and straightened himself. Roman did not like his eyes, though Logan didn't know why. Perhaps because they were the source of his powers? He shrugged it off.

Patton was dressed in his usual get-up. His shirt switched from greys to whites occasionally, depending on his mood. The cat cardigan tied around his shoulder also changed from black to white following that weird logic.

Roman adjusted his black crown. He fiddled with his sash, before deciding it was still horrible, but it would have to do.

Logan adjusted his tie slightly, before heading with the others to see the if the rumour of another Thomas were true. 

Patton burst through the doors, almost actually bouncing against the walls. 

P.O.V: Good Creativity! Remus

I'd just gotten the words from my mouth, when I was tackled by a ball of excitement. Ah sh-

"Hello! You must the weird Thomas we heard through the walls rumours!" Repression giggled. Ro- I mean, Insecurity leaned against the wall and smiled softly at Repression. What he thought was fun about repressing sides was a mystery to me.

Virgil smirked and winked at Insecurity. And I internally groaned. God dammit Serenity! What he saw in Insecurity, I don't know that either. My brother flushed and slumped against the wall.

The strange Thomas' eyes darted around the room, seemingly surprised at seeing Repression, Control and Insecurity. 

"What are their roles?"He asked curiously.

"Blindfold man is Insecurity, Tie man is Control and the side sitting on me is Repression."

Patton jumped off me. I rubbed my back. I don't like being sat on very much. 

"You could at least be courteous and introduce us by our names, Remus." Logan growled, his arm slung around Patton's shoulders. Patton nodded vigorously in agreement. Insecurity simply shrugged, well, insecurely.

Hoo boy. I got two Thomas' to worry about. Unless...

OH.

If this Thomas is here and I haven't seen Thomas at all..

I groaned loudly, and everybody stared at me, except for Janus. He was adjusting his gloves.

"Our Thomas is in that Thomas' world."

Bwah ahahhah. 

I swear the next Corruption one-shot will come as soon as I write it. Kinda short, sorry 'bout that. Might make Corruption and this one-shot chain into different books.