Back to the Beginning (Part 2)

Roman sobbed desperately. He wanted this nightmare to end. He wished he hadn't made that stupid wish.

"Creativity?" Logan's voice was tinged with concern. Concern, can you imagine?

"...mhm?" He mumbled, trying not to choke on his panic.

"Are you crying?"

"....N-no"

He pressed a hand to his mouth, trying to muffle his cries. 

"I-I just need a mo-moment." He called out, cursing his stutter that was ever so present.

"Creativity. You are certainly not convincing me." Logan replied patiently.

Roman stayed silent. He took in a few deep breaths, shakily taking out his phone. He searched up breathing exercises, and he followed a few until he returned to normal.

He snapped his fingers, getting rid of any signs of distress.

He opened the door with a trained smile and said breezily at Logan, "No worries Loga-Logic! I was just getting stage nerves, nothing important!"

Logan eyed him suspiciously as they made their way to film.

Time skipply peep, get in my jeep. This is a time skip following a few episodes from the first- TAKING ON ANXIETY

Taking on Anxiety. He knew how he had acted and made sure to make sure he didn't make a mistake nor a slip-up. 

So when Thomas had said those too familiar lines, he decided to change up his reaction slightly,

"Ah, I can't stand that guy. But perhaps he can be helpful, y'know?" He said it as melodramatically as he could.

"That's new," Virgil said, raising an eyebrow.

Roman shrugged and sank out quickly.

He didn't know how much more he could keep the facade up.

THERE WE FREAKING GO!