Roman and Remus Birthday Chapter C:

Here's the promised fluffy chapter. IIy y'all!
The twins have the same birthday, right?

Roman hummed excitedly and danced around to his playlist. It was his birthday and he was pumped. He brushed his hair and made sure his princely outfit was in perfect condition. He peeled off his facemask and discarded it, smiling satisfied at his hydrated skin.

Remus washed off his mud mask, and flashed a smile in the mirror, doing finger guns at himself. He winked at himself before getting ready with his playlist blasting through the speakers. He put on his usual outfit.

The twins may have had different song tastes, ideas and aspirations but they were quite similar. They both were excited about their birthday. So what if it was the day they split? They found if the needed it desperately they could pretend to be one, and that was enough for both of them. The pair slid down the banister simultaneously and announced their presence dramatically, mirroring each other perfectly.

"Hey, kiddos, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Patton exclaimed, throwing the pride flag onto the two.

"Thanks, Padre!" Roman laughed, eyes glittering with excitement. Remus smirked and stole the whole flag.

"HOW DARE YOU!" Roman shrieked, chasing after his brother.

Janus stared after them, unamused while sipping from a wine glass. Logan was measuring how to get all the decor equally spaced and at equal amounts. Virgil was sitting on the kitchen counter, using a pocket mirror to apply his eyeshadow.

The day passed through with several party games, including Twister, which lead to several awkward positions and dirty jokes from Remus.

They ended the day with a Disney movie marathon, all snuggled together in onesies. It was no surprise when in the morning, they found themselves in a tangle of limbs and laughs.
I'm sorry it was short :(