Week 1: Pride

Pride casually combed his hair to perfection and straightened his already-perfect sash. He added a dash of rainbow for pride month. He checked again obsessively, before deciding it would do.

Pride strolled down the stairs and greeted the sides with a simple and haughty, "Hello, peasants!" 

"Haughty as always, Princey" Virgil snarked

Pride's blood boiled and he whipped around. 

"How about you shut up for once?"

"Kiddo-"

"Shut up! He can be an absolute BISH and has no repercussions!" He hissed out, whipping back around and striding to get food.

Needless to say, the sides struggled with this extra hotheaded prince. Through the week he'd lash out or flat out ignore them. He at one point threatened them with his sword and almost impaling them before throwing the sword down and stalking away.

He sipped from a water bottle after an angry workout and he sighed. 

"Hello you disgusting trash rat"

"Helloooo brother!"

"What do you want, Remus?"

"I was wondering what's on your mind that led to the destruction of the punching bag."

Pride sighed. He raised his eyes to the ceiling.

"I will put my trait aside for a moment and say that I'm worried for the Original."

"Why? Isn't he having the time of his life being listened to?"

Pride snorted loudly.

"Forget it, the week is almost already over anyway. I'll have to admit I don't like the Light SIdes as much as the original does, but I do what I like"

He got up and waved goodbye to the confused twin.

With a sweep of the cape and the striking of midnight, Pride was gone and Gullibility was in his place, ready to start his week.