The Breakdown

Ngl, I'm really unmotivated

Sorry @AstroZone it's not all that great ;w;

TW: Logan is kinda obliviously unsympathetic? I won't consider it as it though, it feels super weird if I try to write an unsympathetic side. Breakdowns, stuff like that

Roman checked himself in the mirror. Bags had become much more prominent and his skin seemed duller. He frowned and sat at the vanity, spending hours fixing himself. Making his skin tanner, hiding the bags underneath his eyes, and making his eyes brighter.

He sighed and hid his white roots. They constantly came back and whenever he saw his mop of white hair, he felt like a grandpa. He checked that he was in pristine condition before grabbing his folder of ideas and rising up into his usual spot for filming.

"Yoo-hoo! Your prince is here!" He called out, striking a princely position. Logan raised an eyebrow and Patton waved at him cheerily. Virgil was just scrolling through Tumblr at that moment and barely looked up.

"Roman, I suggest you tone down with the dramatics and focus on giving out the ideas." 

"Ah yes, of course, Specs!" He exclaimed, throwing his folder at him excitedly. Hey, he had to keep up the bubbly and dramatic facade. Logan flipped through them and indicated the cons of each idea, and with each indication, Roman felt a bit of his facade cracking.

When Logan wasn't even on the thirtieth idea when Roman yelled "ENOUGH!"

His eyes were glittering with holden back tears, and his teeth were gritted. 

"I'm sorry that Thomas couldn't become a chemical engineer and that you feel the need to take out your frustrations on me. At least try to soften the truth once in a while! Even slightly!"

He turned to Patton, make-up running down his face from the tears. "While I'm at it, I have a few things to say to you all!" 

"I followed you like a dog, a freaking dog! Yet, all of a sudden, things are okay because you think they are? Because pushing your views upon somebody else until they believe it, and then turn a 180 and expect them to follow you?" His voice was getting louder, he was practically screaming.
Patton seemed quite taken aback, Logan's face was a mask of shock and Virgil seemed pretty terrified for his turn at being chewed out by the dramatic side.

"And you."  His tone was loud and bitter, his body shaking as he choked back tears. "No matter how nice I am to you, how much I apologise to all of you, you just ignore it!"

"And I'm sorry that I have to be such a burden that you have to put yourselves on such a pedestal! But right now, I'm so sick of your crap that I do not care what you think of me right now!"

With that, he snapped his fingers and the folder disappeared. He sunk out, tears ruining the flawless makeup he had on.

He collapsed in his room and started sobbing, big heaving sob. He had just lost it. He'd lost the plot. He groaned and pulled his hair in frustration. Roman quietly snapped his fingers and he returned to his original state. His snow-white hair fell into his eyes and his pale skin fell to his sides.

He heard a quiet knocking. He sniffled and yelled, "Go away! Leave me alone.."

The door creaked open, and a familiar racoon-looking side sat next to him and hesitantly pulled the prince into a hug. Roman let out a few sobs and buried his face into the side's shirt. Virgil rubbed circles on the creative trait's back, whispering small comforts.

"Sorry, Roman, for not noticing before. We're all sorry..." He whispered.

Roman nodded, the tears choking him if he tried to speak. Maybe one day he'd feel better. Maybe he was already.

Ugh. That's done. It took me 3 days just to write this.

Have heard the poem 'Boquet'? I was listening and IDK about you, but it kinda sounds like what Roman would write.

Thanks for all your support princes, princesses and non-binary faeries <3