The Ghost Who Roams The Halls

Virgil had always seen ghosts. They were rare, but they were there. Most of them had an ill-intended grudge to fulfil, in which Virgil avoided getting involved in as much as possible. 

He pursed his lips and shouldered his bag, listening to the ghost stories Patton was getting worried about.

"Patt, I'm pretty sure we'd know if a ghost roamed the school." Virgil sighed. Even though Patton could also see ghosts, he still believed every single ghost story. 

"How do you know? How do we know?" Patton fretted, frowning at his best friend. 

"Patt-"

"What if it's a really, really, really shy ghost?"

"Patton-"

"HoW Do We KnoW?!"

"How does anybody know?" A familiar voice asked, tired and irritated. 

Logan was standing next to them, rubbing his eyes. He was a bit of a mess, but he always was around Patton. Patton squealed and threw his arms around his boyfriend. Virgil huffed through his nose as Patton showered Logan with kisses.

He felt very aware of eyes watching him. He spun on his heels, to come face to face with a boy hanging upside down. A ghost.

He was pretty nice looking. He had nice features and pretty expensive clothes. But the paleness of his skin was disturbing, as if the blood had slowed before he died. He also look very familiar to..

"Woah- he looks like Remus!"

Remus was in his final year, and many rumour spiralled about him. 

"I guess you can see me then!" His voice was loud, but whimsical. He sighed whimsically and gave the bird to a passing student. 

"What is your grudge, Roman?" Patton chirped. Logan facepalmed and Virgil became very worried. Who knew what this ghost's intentions were?

 Roman's eyes focused on Patton, his eyes wide with curiosity.

 The ghosts floated through a few spins before going face-to-face with Patton. Logan stood next to his boyfriend, tense and ready to banish the ghost if it threatened his boyfriend.

"Well, uh," The ghost started, his face sheepish, "Could you maybe look out for my brother, Remus? I don't want him to feel guilty for not being able to..save me" 

Patton nodded enthusiastically. Virgil couldn't understand why the ghost had stayed for a simple request. The ghost smiled softly and popped away. 

Patton looked at where the ghost had been, then at Remus King

Nghhh. I can'T WriTe. I'll write a prequel, and remind me to re-write this. ILY princes, princesses and non-binary faeries!