Don't Leave Me

Damn, you guys are so supportive! ILY!

Requests:

'More Insecurity!AU? Romulus grows some weird fear towards the light sides cause they took Virgil and he's scared they'll take someone else as well. Or maybe him having a nightmare where he's trapped in the dark and a glass container so it triggers his fears to the point where he becomes traumatized and his love for the light grows. And it wasn't a dream, his room had morphed into this nightmare so when he woke up he was still trapped. Ooo and he naps during the day and is awake all night because moths are normally seen at night!! Don't mind me, I'm full of requests and prompts as well as ideas'

'Can u do a don't leave me angst/fluff if u could'

TW: panic attack

Alternate Version of post-POF/POF

Romulus was looking at the ceiling. He'd lost his headphones and phone.

Now all he could hear was the insistent and nit-picking voices of his room. He missed Virgil. He missed being somebody else. He was terrified the lights would take somebody else. 

Romulus clenched his fists tightly, his nails digging into his palms. He wasn't so needy. So what if he's touch starved? He doubted he actually was. He sighed and closed his eyes.

He wished he was Apathy rather than Insecurity. It would be better to be entirely numb than be unsure about every single thing you do. 

Romulus groaned, sitting up as the disembodied voices urged to get up, otherwise, he'd get nowhere and stay pathetic. He groaned and pushed himself up and stumbled up, opening his door.

He froze at the sight of Morality chatting with Janus so very comfortably. Fear stabbed at his heart, and he fought to keep control of his 'human' form. 

What was Morality doing at their residence, Roman thought he hated them. Fear stabbed his heart. He wasn't trying to take Janus with him as he did with Virgil?

All of a sudden, his lungs seemed to tighten. His heartbeat was rapidly beating in his chest like it was trying to break free, and he tried to stop the tears flowing from his face. He took shuddering breaths and slumped against the wall.

Breathe! He thought Don't be a crybaby!

He heard Janus say something indistinct, and footsteps approached him. He scrambled back, fear flashing into his eyes like lightning.

Morality approached him cautiously, and Roman feared for his life.

"Nonononononononononono!" He screamed, holding out his arms in front of him.

He froze. Four arms.Oh no. That was bad.

Thatwasbadthatwasbadthatwasbadthatwasbad

"Calm down, Kiddo! Who are you?"

"DON'T TAKE THEM!" He screamed, the scream coming from his voice strangely whimsical but distorted.

Janus ran over, trying to calm down the side.

"Don't...leave...me...like- h-he did!" He mumbled, pressing his palms against the tears.

Janus looked perplexed.

"What?"

"I...do not want to be alone while you and Remus move upstairs! I can't do anything to help Thomas, I'm just-negative!" He cried. The chains encircling his wrists, ankles and neck got tighter. He was losing his breath and whispered it again before passing out.

"Don't leave me...."

Sorry @KiyoshiUnknown and @moonset_moonlight

I messed it up!

Please forgive this crappy writing-