LET'S BEGIN!

I chased the darkness when the sun is about to rise,
Watching the lovely day was nothing more than embracing the gloomy night.
I watched him slowly fading till he almost disappear,
How low his voice was? His last lie I can't hear.

Whispering to the wind, talking to the dead
No one was listening, am I out of my head?
Two things I regretted the best things I did
The laugh that I used and the cry that I hid.

He found me again, but the truth was he didn't
I showed him something, the love that I meant.
The tears from above loved the tears from my eyes,
I lived with a fantasy believing his beautiful lies.

The demons in his eyes told me to let go of what we had,
He badly needed me, I left, I felt so bad.
He was the the guy that I loved, the darkness that I missed.
Wishing he could tell me that he couldn't fulfill the last lie he promised.

-Topaz, 2020

My mom once told me that if you love someone, make sure to give the 50-50 kind of love. Fifty for the person that you love, and 50 for yourself. Don't pour all your love to a certain person just because you love him/her, love is not like that. Love won't make you altruistic. Love yourself too, because at the end of the day everyone will leave you, what you only have is yourself.

Maliban sa Panginoon, walang higit na magmamahal sa'yo kundi ang sarili mo.

I wrote this out of boredom, but of course I also want to inspire y'all. Magsulat din kayo. There's nothing wrong with exposing your talent. *winks*

Pasensya na, ito'y pawang kathang-isip lamang lahat. Wala itong kinalaman sa lahat ng paaralan, lugar, pangalan at mga sitwasyong tugma na nabanggit sa estorya. Malikot lang talaga ang utak ng manunulat na ito. Pasensya na kung may mga estoryang tugma sa isinulat ko, orihinal ko po 'to.

There's a lot of errors ahead. Sorry. And also, maraming mura. Haha hindi ako ganyan sa totoong buhay, sadyang the story is closer to reality 'pag ganyan (para sa akin). The R-18 part of the story was just influenced sa mga wattpad stories na nabasa ko before. Mas mabuti nang magkalinawan. Haha. The author is still young and cute, charot.

Don't forget to vote and comment hihi.

Btw, Fraternal or ‘dizygotic’ twins is present in this story.

Love,
VioLiLavender

ctto google for the picture that I used sa cover. Hihi