Cast and Prologue ✔️

The school year has just ended and me and Gabi are going back to my house, we are gonna plan a trip to New York and watch our all time favourite show Gossip Girl. We decided to start from the start, we sit on my bed that has travel guides and maps covering it. I grab the remote and put on the first episode.

Gabi turns to me with a sad face, "I wish we could be in Gossip Girl we would fit right in and we know everything. We could get whatever we wanted with blackmail." I smile, to her, "well you're going to have to make do going to New York. As much as I wish we could go into the actual show we can't" She nods, "I know, now shhh I like this bit." I laugh and we turn our full attention to the TV.

I wake up the next morning and see Gabi still asleep from last night. I sit up and nudge her, "come on Gabs we have to get ready, or we will miss the train." She groans, "fine, I hate you." I laugh, "I love you too, now come on G." She huffs, "Don't say that it reminds me of Georgina the she-devil." I get out of bed, "don't blame me, I didn't name you."

We get ready  and walk downstairs. I see my mom running around the house, "morning mom." She looks at the two of us and smiles, "look at you two, you both grow up so fast. Now hurry the food will be cold." We walk into the kitchen and see my mom's waffles, "so mom when do we leave." She looks at the time, "in five minutes so we can get Gabriella's bags from her house. So hurry you can't be late."

We walk outside and I put my bag in the car and then sit next to Gabi. We then go to Gabi's to get her bags and we wait as she says goodbye to her parents. I pull out my iPhone and check my snapchat. After awhile Gabi gets back in the car as her dad puts her suitcase in the car.

My mom drives us to the train station and we walk in and get our tickets from the lady at the desk. We all sit down and wait for the train to be called. Mom is on her phone making sure the hotel room is ready for when we get there. I turn to Gabi, "can you believe this, we are going to the same place as Gossip Girl was filmed." Gabi nods, "I know right, I can't to re-enact scenes from the show and eat lunch on the steps!" I nod, "I know right!"

Our train gets called and we say bye to my mom and make our way to the train. Once we've shown our tickets we take our seats and relax. Me and Gabi decide to get some shut-eye so we can be ready and wide awake when we get there.

Third-person pov:

Little did the two of them know, that there was a bright light that only they could have seen. That light is the thing that changes there whole life and sets them on the adventure of a new life. Will they be able to stick together or will they loose their great friendship.

Cast list:

Nina Dobrev as Roxy Robinson

Ashley Benson as Gabriella Richards

A/N: Hey guys I realised there hasn't been this type of story for Gossip Girl yet and wanted to give it a try

A/N: Hey guys I realised there hasn't been this type of story for Gossip Girl yet and wanted to give it a try. I hope you like it. Who do you want them to end up with or do you want me to make up their love interest?