Part 1 ✔️

Roxy's pov:

We final arrive at Grand Central Station and look around, "this is amazing!" I laugh at Gabi and then see a man holding a sign that says our names on it. I point him out to Gabi, "do you think my mom called someone to pick us up?" She shrugs and we walk up to him, "Welcome back home Miss Roxy, I know your father is excited to see you. Miss Gabriella let me take your bags." He take our bags and we look at him with wide eyes. What is he talking about.

I feel someone tap my shoulder and I turn around to see a much younger looking Taylor Momsen and Penn Badgley, okay don't freak out! She smiles, "oh my God hi! Sorry you don't know who I am. My names Jenny and this is my older brother Dan. I am a really big fan, I mean your only a year older then me and you're designs are amazing." I look at Gabi and her eyes widen, what the hell is going on?

I put on the biggest smile I can and play along might as well if not for the fun of it, "thank you that means so much to me." Penn  who I think is currently claiming to be Dan laughs at his 'sister's' face, "sorry about her, she really looks up to you." I shake my head, "that's fine really I don't mind." I turn back to Jenny as she says, "can you autograph my magazine?" I nod and sign the magazine she hands me. The girl is wearing one of my sketches from my notebook. What in the world is going on, how would they even get them? We say bye and they meet up with their 'dad'. 

The man in the suit leads us to fancy looking car and opens the door for us. We get in and once he shuts the door me and Gabi just stare at each other in silence until I speak up, "looks like your wish came true." She scoffs, "no way I mean come on this is has to be a dream or some prank." I roll my eyes, "right, because we just happen to be having the same dream."

Gabi reaches for her phone and pulls out a sidekick 3 in confusion, "what happened to my phone?" I pull mine out and I have the same phone, "still think this is fake?" Our phones go off and we see it's Gossip Girl, 'spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand, Serena Van Der Woodsen. Was it only a year ago our "it" girl mysteriously disappeared for... quote 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly, she's back. Don't believe me see for yourself?' Then there an image of her attached.

We just stare at our phones and Gabi clears her throat, "so we really are in a TV show?" I nod, "yep this does not look fake. Did you know that your wishes come true or was this just a one time thing?" She looks me dead in eyes, "you didn't set this up?" I shake my head, "nope." "F*ck. Wait a minute this is actually kind of awesome, this is every fans dream we have to look us up on Gossip Girl we might be rich."

Well we are both rich and both go to Constance. I'm apparently a high schooler that also runs a fashion business, that's what we left town for. My mom left me and my dad for some guy so it's just us two. In other words the same as back home but the other way round, she lives in LA now. We're besties with Blair and used to be with Serena before she left. We used to party a lot before my business and let's just say I was never one to settle. I'm gonna change that.

Gabi is moving in with me because her parents left to Boston and no one knows why not even Gabi. Gabi unlike me does long term relationships and the last one was with a guy Dean and it lasted two years. He moved on fast so people think he cheated.

Just as we finish looking ourselves up the car stops. They guy in suit who I now know as James from his name tag opens the car door. I give him a smile, "thank you James. Can you please take the bags up to our rooms." He nods, "and would you like me to get Maisie so she can take Miss Gabi to her new room. It is finally ready." I nod, "yes please send for her."

I look at Gabi to see her just looking at the building in front of us. We walk in the lobby and get in the elevator. James presses the top button making me think I live in the penthouse. The doors open and the place looks expensive and elegant. A lady in a maid outfit walks over to us, "welcome back, let me show you your room Miss Gabi. Miss Roxy helped design it." We walk up the stairs and stop at a set of doors.

The lady I think is Masie opens the doors and it revels Gabi's room, she squeals and runs around looking at everything, "so G do you like it." She hugs me, "I love it!" I laugh, "I do too." She continues to looks around and Maisie taps my shoulder, "I looked into you know what." I nod like I know what she's talking about, "let's talk about that in my room shall we." She nods and leads the way. (Room above.)

The room is opposite Gabi's and I walk in to see the room of my dreams, I try to act calm and sit down on my bed, "so Maisie speak." She nods, "I found nothing, I can keep looking if you wish. I just think you should tell Miss Gabi they are her parents." I must be looking into why they left, "I will tell her when there is something to tell. You may leave now." She nods and leave. I look around with a smile on my face, this is the best room ever. (Room above.)