𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆: 𝗨𝗻 𝗖𝗶𝗲𝗹 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗶𝗻 𝗗'é𝘁𝗼𝗶𝗹𝗲𝘀

sky full of stars

i woke up to someone tapping my shoulder

i woke up to someone tapping my shoulder. a topless Teddy was stood in front of he. his curls dropped over his eyes. "what do you want Teddy?" i whispered looking out of the window, it was till very dark, i look to the large clock in the corner of my room and spot that it was 2:36am, i rolled my eyes at the boy and pulled the duvet over my head.
he leant back over and pulled it away, he moved his lips to my ear, goosebumps rose on my skin, "we are going out," he whispered. i sat from the bed and moved the duvet. i saw that his eyes scanned my nightgown. "wow," he sighed and bit his lip. i pushed his chest and got up.

"i can not go out like this Teddy, why are we even going out? where are we going?" i said as i slipped on a robe. he then out on his own robe and pulled me out of the home, both of us trying to be as quiet as possible. i laughed as he began to run in the soft winds of the night pulling me with him. he finally stopped at a small tree and sat down, i copied him and
admired the stars in the sky.
"Teddy," i whispered, he nodded signalling for me to carry on,
"i know that you did not really like me like that. i know you just wanted to make me feel happy and i appreciate it ever so much but please, in the future don't like to 'protect my feeling because in the end it made me feel worse," i said, the words just falling from my mouth. he rolled his eyes and laid back, again i copied him.

he laid on his side to face me,
"i did not lie ma princesse, just know that i love you. i have always done and always will but, as we have said before, i have plans for Jo, and well you seem fond of this Léon boy. maybe we were just not meant to be," he placed his hand softy onto my cheek. i knew in that moment i would drop Léon within a heartbeat for Teddy to love me like i loved him, however he loved Jo like i loved him and would drop me in a heartbeat for Jo's love. it was the harsh reality i needed to face. i would never have him as my own.

"can we just go back to how we were before Teddy?" i said with a frown,
"what do you mean?" he smiled weakly.
"before all this, before i went to Paris, when we were just best friends, again the world. no stupid feelings were involved, we just lived, i want to do that again Teddy. even if it means i get my heartbroken, i want it," he tucked a single piece of hair behind my ear.
"i would love to," he nodded slowly and laid flat on his back.

as we both laid on the grass deep in thought, looking to the night sky,
i realised that soon enough i would not see him everyday. i would not wake up to him being there with me, i would not be able to go on silly adventures, i would not be able to cry on his shoulder about my loneliness, i would not be able to see him everyday.

"i am going to miss you so much Teddy," i did not take my eyes from the sky above.
"i am going to miss you more than i can i even comprehend ma princesse,"
he whispered. i placed my hands at the side of me, he connected our hands in the middle all without averting his gaze from the sky. the silence comforted me,
i felt finally at piece in this word full of noise, war, hate, negativity, in that moment it was just me, Teddy and the sky.