𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻: 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗟𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁

how things change

"you are so slow," he giggled as he ran to our room, "walking isn't my strong point when drunk Teddy," i jumped onto the bed

when drunk Teddy," i jumped onto the bed. he copied my action and pulled my close to him. i could feel his hot breath
on my skin. "you are the most
beautiful girl i have ever set my eyes upon," he whispered sweetly, i wanted to reply with some sweet words but all that my drunk mind would let out was "what about Jo?" he widened his eyes and shook his head. "nothing compared to you ma princesse," there it was, my heart erupted.
"oh Teddy," i smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, he laughed
and pulled my waist closer to his body.
"i want to hold you like this forever,"
he whispered into my ear,
"i wouldn't mind that Teddy," i replied my lip slightly brushing his lobe. he pulled
his head from the crook of my neck and stared into my eyes deeply.

"how have i waited so long to have you like this?" he whispered as he brushed his nose over mine, "i have been asking the
same question," he smiled and closed his eyes. he pressed his lips to mine, the alcohol taste still prominent but again i was too drunk to care. as the kiss grew more passionate he held me closer and tighter to him. he pulled away and just looked at me adoringly. "i don't think we will remember any of this tomorrow," he pouted, i sighed and nodded my head.
"i know," i said with a pout to which he brushed his thumb across my lip.
"just know ma princesse, that i do not and will not regret any of this. despite my love for Jo, i must admit, i think i have fallen for you as well," he whispered with his eyes full of fear for my reaction.
i closed my eyes and took a breath,
"i think i have fallen for you too Teddy," i took his hand into my own and held it tight. "we have a big day tomorrow, we should probably change and get some sleep," he said with a frown. i nodded and moved to change but he grabbed my hand. "if we do forget this whole night Belle, i want you to remember one thing, i love you," he said and kissed the back of my hand. "i love you too Teddy, always," i smiled and then finally went and changed as did he.

i woke up with Teddy's arms wrapped tightly around me. his warmth was comforting. as i laid in silence it suddenly all came back. everything. i remember everything. i turned to face Teddy and admired his sleeping face. his curls lay ever so perfectly on his face, even in sleep he took my breath away. i tucked a loose curl behind his ear and smiled.
his eye opened and he smiled back,
"good morning little one," he pulled me closer into a tight hug. then it hit me, what if he didn't remember? what if he had no clue what happened last night?
that's when i decided, i was not going to bring it up until he did.
"good morning my Teddy bear," i smiled and squeezed him tighter.
"we are going to eat today and then another Debutante event, then the party again," he smiled  as he listed off the schedule. "group meal?" i asked
he nodded and got out of bed. i admired his bare torso from the bed as he began to dress smartly. he never failed to look perfect.

i dressed in a white gown with matching gloves and pearl jewellery.
"you look alike an angel," Teddy smiled as he opened the door for me.
"why thank you kind sir," i smiled and took his hand. we entered the restaurant in which we were meeting the group to see them seated and waiting for us. we sat and the table and i saw Sallie wink to me. dinner ran smoothly and we stayed and chatted in the gardens of the restaurant until the event was near start.