𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗤𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗿𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝘀 𝗣𝗹𝘂𝘀 𝗧𝗮𝗿𝗱

four years later

"Louis, of course i will marry you," i squealed and jumped into his arms

"Louis, of course i will marry you," i squealed and jumped into his arms. the sky was bright blue, not a cloud in sight, birds chirped sweetly in the park, it was perfect. he smiled proudly at the ring on my finger as we held hands walking through the streets of New York. we had recently visited for a fashion event and i was one of the hosts. it was lovely meeting all of the new people and i even got some more contacts for future business.
Louis and i has been together for the past year, after returning home i wanted to see if my feelings for Louis could develop, and obviously it worked very well.

i hoped up into our carriage and we began to ride through the park. there were many people here on this lovely day.
Louis watched me with adoring eyes as i looked out to the joyous people of New York. my heart was so full in the moment.
i never thought i would make it to the day where i could say i was someone's fiancé, i was finally wanted. Louis took my hand into his and i looked into his eyes. it was then in my peripheral vision that i saw something i never expected. the
boy who i never thought i'd see again.
"Teddy," i shouted pulling my hand away from Louis. "stop the carriage please, just stop it now," i saw quickly as i watched walk away. i jumped out leaving Louis
stunned. "Teddy," i shouted again while running. it was then he stopped and looked around. "Belle is that you," he shouted as we were around 3 meters apart, i quickly closed the distance and wrapped my arms around him.
"it's me Teddy," i whispered holding him close.

"ma princesse," there it was. the words that brought back so many memories, so much love, so much pain. he looked so handsome, i could not held but wonder whatever he was doing in New York.
"i can not believe it is you," i whispered still with my arms wrapped tightly around him. "i never thought i'd see you again Belle," he replied quietly, his strong grip around me brought such comfort, it was something i had missed dearly.

"Laurie there is no way that it is you," i heard from behind me, Louis had joined us. for some reason i felt guilty, i think that hug meant more to me than i initially thought. Teddy looked up with confusion as loud took my hand, his eyes followed our arms to the great ring on my finger.
he tilted his head to me, i felt the same guilt again. "alive and in the flesh," Teddy smiled awkwardly. "i have not seen you in so long, coming up 5 years," Louis said, he was so pure, it melted me.
"too long. so, what are you doing in New York?" Teddy itched the back of his neck,
something he did when he was nervous, something i found extremely adorable.
i should not be thinking that. especially with my new fiancé next to me.
"well our little Belle here was one of the hosts/vips at the recent fashion event here and well i just proposed to her earlier this day. i was meant to tell her in the carriage but she chased after you, we are having an engagement party tonight. how about you come?"
for some reason i felt sick. i did not know how to react as Louis smiled down to me. i just watched as Teddy looked to the ground. "sure, why not," he chuckled awkwardly. Louis gave him the address of the penthouse i owned over here as i stood just watching him. watching the way his eyes reflected the sun, the way his curls moved in the soft breeze, the way his soft lips moved as he spoke.
i shook my head, i should not have been thinking those things anymore. i needed to snap out of it.