𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: À 𝗧𝗼𝗶 𝗣𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝘂𝗷𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀

forever yours

"Meg we need to talk," i said walking into her room and closing the door behind me

she was shocked to see me without
any warning but i could tell she was
happy. "so you know Teddy and i are finally together now," i smiled while thinking of the sweet boy. she nodded.
"well, Jo has been sending him letters apologising for rejecting his proposal all of those years ago and Meg she told me she loved him yesterday," i sighed.
it hurt to think that Jo would
even try to get Teddy to love her.
"Belle, i think it is pretty obvious he loved you more than anything is this world.
i doubt Jo's feelings will change anything, if you ask me, he never really
did love her," Meg shrugged. her words
calmed my heart a little. maybe i did need to stop worrying. i knew Teddy would never try break my heart, he just did it accidentally.

"you are the most beautiful girl in the world," he smiled as i walked into his room. i felt my cheeks warm as he walked over to me. "how did i ever get so lucky?" he whispered before kissing my temple.
"i think you missed," i smiled, remembering when he told me this those years ago. he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me closer to him. his lips met mine sweetly, i felt him smile during the kiss which sent such butterflies to my stomach. as he pulled away i smiled brightly, "bullseye."

"Teddy," i whispered as we laid in bed together. he smiled and nodded.
"she told me she loves you," i said, i couldn't hide it from him any longer.
he looked taken back at first but then shook his head, "well i don't love her Belle, just you," he kissed my cheek.
i took a minute to admire him,
he truly was the most handsome boy to ever grace earths surface. sometimes i wondered if he was carved by the gods.
"i want to spend every night with you, for the rest of my life," he sighed, i placed my hand on his bare chest. "me too Teddy, i think you are my medicine, you take away all the fear, the pain, the sadness, you give me life," he looked to me with his beautiful eyes and i felt myself taking a deep breath. his beauty really did astonish me. "you are the most perfect person i have ever seen," i said while tracing shapes onto his chest.
"you obviously have never looked in a mirror then ma princesse," he tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear. his touch sent shivers down my spine.
"you are mine. i hope you know that,
no one else will ever even know what the touch of your lips feels like on their own," he said, i cupped his cheek,
"forever yours Teddy," i smiled.
forever.