𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝗨𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗹 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗲𝘂𝗿

such a charmer

as we all sat together after the reveal of mine and Teddy's relationship i could not help but feel anxious

as we all sat together after the reveal of mine and Teddy's relationship i could not help but feel anxious. i knew Teddy
loved me, yet i guess my insecurity took ever. "can we talk?" Jo said, i nodded and we walked away to her bedroom.
we sat on her bed and i finally built up the courage, "so you love him?" my voice still quiet yet confident. she averted
her eyes from my gaze.
"i think i do Belle," she sighed. i looked to my hands and nervously played with my thumbs. "but i thought you-"
she interrupted me "i guess i like both," she said, i nodded.

"are you going to um, see if he's in love with you?" i said, she shrugged her shoulders, "i am not sure yet," she said. it really did break my heart thinking she liked Teddy, she liked the boy who she rejected a proposal from after all these years, the proposal that broke my heart.
"i think it's best if i go," said walking out of the room. i walked to the group and smiled, "i am feeling quite tried after our journey, i think i am going to go home and sleep," i said. "do you want me to come ma princesse?" Teddy held my hand. "forget that, i am coming," he said. Pops stayed with the March's as he was engrossed in a conversation with Marmee. one we got to the home we decided it was best to stay in my room for the time we were here.

"are you okay baby?" he said, my heart fluttered. "just a bit uneasy with the whole, Jo situation," i said, he pulled me over to the bed and held me close. i rested my head on his chest and listened to his calming heartbeat. "you know i love you right Belle?" he said, "i know," i took his hand into mine and held it tightly.
"you are my world. i have not fought this long to have you to give it up because of her Belle. i will never give you up," his worlds brought tears to my eyes.
"i'll never give you up," i repeated to him.
he stroked my hair as i fell to sleep.
"you will never understand just how
much you mean to me Belle," he kissed my temple, with that i was asleep.

-

"wake up," he whispered, i opened my eyes slowly. "we are going to watch the sunset," he smiled. everytime i looked at him i fell in love again. i put on my robe and he grabbed a blanket.
we walked hand in hand to the hill and sat. i rested my head upon his shoulder and sighed. "i never thought my life would be so perfect," i whispered. he looked down to me with a sweet smile.
"i knew that as soon as i got you mine
would be," he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead.
no wonder i fell for this boy, he was such a charmer.