𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿: 𝗦𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗿é𝗳é𝗿é

his favourite

"thank you all for coming,"i hugged all of the guests as they left

i hugged all of the guests as they left.
Teddy being the last one to say goodbye to, i did not want to lose him again.
"here," he said slipping a note into my hand, he pulled me into a hug,
"later," he whispered kissing my cheek.
the word 'later' ran through my mind for hours. i was far to scared to look in the note. Louis took my hand and we stood looking out to the city.
"are you okay Belle? you seem, uneasy," he said, i nodded and smiled.
"just peachy."

i walked to the bathroom for some privacy, i just needed to be fully alone.
i reaches into my dress and pulled of the small piece of paper. with hesitation i opened it.

Ma Princesse,
Tomorrow I will be waiting for you at the hotel we stayed in the night of the Debutante, same room. Do not worry, I am not going to convince you to run away with me or any of the sort. I would just like to see my best friend.
All of the love in the world,
your Teddy x

it did not feel right sleeping next to Louis that night, it felt like he should
have been some place else with a girl who would love and appreciate him, not me,
a girl who could not get the boy who broke her heart out of her head.

"good morning my love," he whispered into my ear. i cringed, i hated it, i hated myself for doing this to someone, he deserved so much better. "good morning," i smiled. "so, what are our plans for today?" he asked, it was then that i had to decide, was i going to leave Teddy waiting, most likely to never see him again, or was i going to see him and fall head over heels like i always did around him?

"i have a meeting with my management today, i forgot to tell you i am sorry,"
i did not want to lie to him however i know how he would feel if he knew i was meeting Teddy. he was with us all those years ago, he knew i loved him.
"oh okay, i guess you better get ready then," he smiled weakly, i nodded and entered the large walk in closet of my gowns. i locked the door and just stood in a daze. was i being unfaithful? no, i was just going to see an old friend. an old friend who i told i loved him only yesterday at my own engagement party.

i picked a baby pink gown after looking for what felt like hours, it was his favourite colour on me. "i will see you soon Louis," i smiled, he ran to kiss my lips but i turned my head so it hit my cheek. i left the door quickly and made my way to the carriage as fast as i could.
i did not know why but being around Louis right now just did not feel right.
as we went along the roads my heart began to beat faster and faster. what was i doing? this was not right and i knew it.
yet i could not stop myself.
nature has cunning ways of finding our weak spot.