𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝘂 𝗧𝗿é𝘀𝗼𝗿

scavenger hunt

"can someone please tell me why i am blindfolded?" i laughed as Amy sat me down on a chair

"can someone please tell me why i am blindfolded?" i laughed as Amy sat me down on a chair. i just heard her chuckled. i had woke up this morning alone and then went to the March's to see if Teddy was near, and i ended up blind folded with Amy.

"right you can open now," she said, we were on a path outside of my home. she passed me a piece of paper, i knew that writing.

Good morning my angel,
I bet that you are more confused then ever right now. I have some clues for you to follow to find the grand prize. Me! I bet that you just rolled your eyes as you read that. I have had some help and you will meet some of my helpers along the way. Helper number one, Amy March!
She will give you the first clue, I love you. See you soon mon armour.
All of the love in the world,
Your Teddy x

it was true. i did roll my eyes.
"a scavenger hunt. yes i love these," i said with a smile. Amy laughed and handed me another smaller piece of paper.

the place you are standing is the place we first ever met,
i will never forget the day,
the next spot it wet,
a place in which we used to play,
miss me yet? 

without even thinking i knew the spot.
the river we all used to play dares at. Amy escorted me down there and i was met by Sallie and Ned. after pulling them both into deep hugs i took the paper from them.

this was the place of our almost first kiss,
the next is a place we visit in dark,
the stars above at night are bliss,
near is the tall figures of bark,
are you enjoying the game?

it took my a second to think. yet it came to me soon enough, the woods we watched the stars in just before we left for the first time, before it all.
the couple escorted me there and i was met by Beth. she stood with a smile and handed me the paper.

you and the holder of the paper spent many a time here,
you played me a sweet melody,
the keys of this piece have missed you dear,
your work on this thing is my remedy,
remember you are my world.

he couldn't have made this easier.
the piano. Beth walked me to our home and i was met by Mr Brookes. he handed me the piece of paper and smiled lightly.

remember all we had to learn?
our distraction was always each other,
not one academic skill did i earn,
but i know i would not have spent my time with another,
ready to get to the hard ones yet?

without even thinking i ran to the study. i was met by Meg whom i couldn't help but jumped onto for a tight hug. she laughed and held me tight. she handed me
the note.

there is large dint in the wall,
we found out riding bikes inside was not allowed,
after my great fall,
Pops was not mad however he was definitely not proud.
you are the love of my life.

i laughed remembering the time Teddy and i rode our bikes in the maids quarters. Meg and i walked together and standing by the dint was Pops. i laughed and he handed me the paper.

we called this the secret spot,
secrets told here never left,
we came here a lot,
with the roses you were obsessed.
ma princesse forever and always.

the secret garden! the hedges had grown around a small circle of garden and Teddy and i would always come hide out there.
it was truly beautiful. the roses grew around the hedges and the sun hit it perfectly. i made my way there and saw it was Teddy. i kissed his cheek before he handed me the last note.

you won!
am i surprised?
no, you are a smart one,
without you my heart would not have survived.
everyone loves you so much Belle.

i moved to kiss his lips but he handed me another piece of paper.

look at the first letter of the last sentence on each clue, i love you.

i looked through them.
m
a
r
r
y
m
e

my heart stopped as i looked up to the boy to ask if it was some sort of prank i saw something that made my heart swell. i front of me was Teddy, on his knee, with a ring in hand.

"will you do me the honour of making me the happiest man alive?" he smiled.
"i would love nothing more," i said,
i was in such shock i barely looked at the ring before jumping into his arms.
"i love you so much Belle," he whispered.
"i love you more than my words can even comprehend," i said holding him close to me. this is all i had ever wanted.
Teddy.