𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: 𝗝'𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗶𝘀 𝗧𝗲𝗱𝗱𝘆

i had Teddy

i ran though the doors of his room and wrapped my arms around his neck

without a second thought i smashed my lips into his. i could tell his was a
little taken aback but he held my body close to his. as i pulled away i looked into his eyes, "i am sorry Teddy," i whispered, he shook his head, "no, i am sorry you were treated like this. can i ask you something?" he whispered. i took a deep breath and nodded.
"will you give me a chance?" my heart stopped. i wanted to scream. this is all i had ever wanted. "Teddy, i would love nothing more," i smiled. he looked at me so proudly. i finally felt wanted.
i finally felt like i was worth it.

"we are leaving New York," i said, he shrugged his shoulders, "as long as i have you i am perfect ma princesse," his smiled glowed. "come on, i need to pack some things," i smiled pulling him into my home, i did not know what to expect, was he still going to be there? with her?
there saw on the sofa with his hands in his head he sat. he looked up to me with sad eyes, i could not be too angry at him since i was basically doing the same however i wasn't half naked or doing it in his home. yet i did know know how long he had been hiding this from me? a one time thing? longer?

"you're back," he whispered, i nodded.
"i am leaving Louis. you can stay here until you get back on your feet," i said, Teddy stood beside me looking at the floor. i could tell just how awkward he felt. "how long?" i whispered, he took a deep breath in, "two years," i felt my heart drop, because before this, before Teddy came back, i really did love him.
"why didn't you just end things with my Lou, why did you even propose?" my voice calm, i did not want to break down in front of him. "i love you, thats why, but i knew you never loved me like you loved him. i had to find a way of making me feel satisfied with you still loving him," he said. i rolled my eyes. "don't blame this on his Louis, i think you are just a bad person who abused my kindness. now, i am getting some things and leaving," i walked out and shoved some dresses into a luggage chest. i realised that Teddy never followed me. i heard them talking to i pressed ear to the wall.

"how could you do that? you had the most precious girl on the world she was not good enough for you?" Teddy said,
i could tell he was frustrated.
"you have always had her Laurie, don't you remember when you proposed to Jo right in front of her and broke her heart? don't you remember all the times she gave her heart openly to you and you never took it? don't you remember the countless times you have broken her heart?" Louis said with a calm voice.
"because i did not deserve her heart Louis, that's the difference between you and me, i broke her heart trying to protect her, you broke her heart trying to hurt her. we are not the same," Teddy said, his voice assertive and dominant compared to the other boys.
i walked into the room and Teddy took the chest into his arms. he walked out of the door before me. i took one last look at Louis and whispered, "you should have just told me i wasn't good enough," i closed the door and left. i heard him shout after me but i ignored his attempts.
my life with him was behind me.
i had Teddy.