Relapse

JASON POV:

I crashed. I'm stuck in the fucking hospital! I don't know what happened but I was at the top of my game, then some kid beat me up and threw me in the dumpster at the end of the year and Ian went to Stonewall. At least I made it through the summer! Right? "Jason? You ok?" I look at mom. "Yeah." I whisper. She looks at me. "Bud." She sit on the bed. "You were on track. Jason I know I'm supposed to keep everything light and I love you no matter what, but I'm really disappointed." I look down. "It's school." I say quietly. "Ian, told me not to say that he said anything. He said you've been getting pushed around in school." I take a deep breath. "Is that true?" She ask quietly. "Yes." I whisper. "Was you getting thrown into a dumpster the breaking point?" I nod. "And Ian leaving." I add to her concern. She looks at me. "Why didn't you say anything?" Mom ask quietly. "I've been talking to my therapist but, everything set in today." I confess. "Do you remember what happened?" She ask quietly. I shake my head. "I don't know, we dropped him off and when we got back most of his stuff what gone. I think it hit me. I don't know, next thing I new, I was here and my arms are numb from the pain killers." I say looking at her. "Where's Dad?" I ask realizing he's not here. "You guys are thinking about getting a divorce again right?" I panic. She smiles. "We haven't fought in a 6 months, and in the span of 2 hours we got into a fight and thought we should get a divorce?" She says. "Really? New low Jason." She whispers. "New, low bud." She jokes. "What do where is he? And Dani?" I ask quietly. "In the waiting room. Dani is blaming herself for this again." I take a deep breath. "Dani knows this has nothing to do with her right?" Mom shrugs. "She has this need to protect you, especially now." I nod. "Please say you haven't told Ian, if he's gonna hear it, it has to be from me." She nods. "Of course." 

TONI POV:

"He's fine!" I stop Dani from rushing into Jason's room. "I need to see him this is all my fault!" She says trying to get passed me. "Dani! It's not your fault! None of this is!" I whisper. "It's never been!" I tell her. She looks down. "Can I still see him?" I shake my head. "He's asleep." I whisper. "Sit!" I insist. She sits down. Ben walks over to me. "How is he?" He ask quietly. "Fine." I whisper. I keep an eye on Dani and see her start to get up. "Dani!" I yell. She starts to boult. I run after her and unfortunately have to tackle her to the ground. "He's ok!" I whisper. "You need to calm down!" I tell her. "No!" She yells. "Why are you acting up?" I ask concerned. She takes a deep as I help her up. "Talk to me." I whisper. She shakes her head and starts crying. "I can't lose anyone else." I pull her into a hug and realize what's going on. "Dani..." I whisper. "I can't-." She can barely talk. "Let's go home." I whisper. We go outside.

"What's going on with everyone?" Ben ask sitting down on the floor in front of me after coming home from the hospital. I'm sitting out of Dani's room. "I think everything from last year is starting to set in." I tell him. "Honestly I think Dani is taking everything worse than Ian." I say still trying to process everything that's happened today and honestly everything that happened recently. "She really loved Kyle." He looks down. "Well, they're teens." I whisper. "I don't know what to do." I say quietly. "I don't think anyone has been in situations like this." Ben says leaning against the wall. "Especially when you have to take in your kids boyfriend who happens to be the brother of your other child's boyfriend who died." I add. "I can't even imagine what any of them are going through." He whispers. "Can you both shut up?" Dani opening the door. "Or at least talk about this somewhere I can't hear you guys!" She says pissed off. "I'm sorry." She whispers. "I just- I don't know. I don't know." She says sitting down next to me. "How's Jason?" I ask Ben. "He's fine." He whispers. "Who's gonna tell Ian?" My daughter ask concerned. "Jason, which means I'm gonna have to tell Ian because Jason won't tell him." I say quietly. "He's a weird kid." I say standing up. "Do you want to go to Pop's?" I ask them. "Can we bring  it to Jason?" Dani ask quietly. "Probably not." Ben whispers. "Than no." She goes back into her room. "She loves him more than anyone else." I look at my husband. "Now want Pop's!" He gets up. "I also really have to pee!" He whines. "Than go!" I insist. He goes to the bathroom. I shake my head and sigh.