Prep

IAN POV:

I walk into the fancy school my father went to. A big guy with a letterman jacket walks over to us. "Hello, I'm Justin. You must be Liam." He reaches his hand out. I shake it. "You can call me Ian." I say quietly. "No I'm good." I look at Toni, she shrugs. "It's Ian." I say as I shake his hands uncomfortably long. "Fine." He whispers. "You can stop shaking hands Jones." Toni says awkwardly. We both let get. "You're Jughead's son." Justin says sadly. "He dropped out of this place, it would suck if the same happened to you." I hold back punching him. "I'm not gonna join any fancy club because I can't write for shit! So you won't have a chance to nearly kill me. But honestly I have nothing to live for so... go ahead." I smile. "You're sassy." He says. "No actually, I'm just really gay and tired of hearing the bigotry."

"Damn." I sit in the car. "You still want to go?" Toni ask quietly. "I don't know." I whisper. "But not because of the Justin dude, he doesn't scare me. It's the classes, I sat in that class and was completely lost." I whisper looking at her. "Well, you have the summer to catch up. Since you hopefully won't have to go back and forth to a psych ward once a week." She says driving off. "What?" I ask confused. "Jason is doing better mentally. He hasn't shown any sighs of self harm. You've been keeping him occupied." She says quietly. "He's also taking his medication more often." I add. "True." She smiles. I know this whole year has been rough for me, and I know I'm supposed to be grieving but, honestly, I'm pretty happy right now. I know it's weird, but I know Kyle wouldn't want me to be sad all the time. It still hurts like hell, but I'm not letting it take over. "You ok?" Toni breaks me out of my thoughts. "Yeah, actually." I smile. She nods. "Good. I know it's been rough for you but, it's good that you're staying positive. I honestly don't know what I would do if I was in your shoes." She whispers. "I'm sorry. That seamed insensitive." She says awkwardly. "It's fine." I look out the window. "Hungry?" She ask excitedly. "I could eat." I say looking at her.

"I know i've been home and what not but I honestly don't really pay attention to what's going on around me. How are you and Jason?" Toni ask before eating her fries. "Good! We have a date tomorrow, where I am gonna have to tell him. Shit!" I realize what I have to do tomorrow. "You haven't told him?" I shake my head. "Not that I actually want to go. The last time he checked I didn't want to go. How am I gonna tell him?" I ask quietly. "Just tell him. Sit him down." She says quietly.

"What's up?" Jason ask quietly as he lies down next to me. "I went to Stonewall. I really liked it there-." He stops me. "Go! Get a proper education." He tells me. "What about us?" I ask quietly. "Well, no matter what, you'll probably be here on the weekends because you and Dani are gay for each other, or well us. So either way we're stuck with each other." I smile. "Go." He whispers. "Get out of this town!" I nod. "I'm starting at the beginning of next year." I say quietly. "Finish high school." He whispers. "Oh my god! I'm gonna be a junior next year." It hits me. "I have to start looking at colleges." I whisper. "Not true. You don't have to go college." He tells me. "I want to. My dad barely made it through and Kyle will never be able to go." He nods. "If that's what you want." He smiles. "I'm not planning on going that far, I don't really want to." I pull my amazing boyfriend into a kiss. "I love you." He whispers. "I love you more than anything." I pull him into a kiss. "Do you think me going to Stonewall will ruin our relationship?" I ask quietly. "Hopefully not." He smiles. "We'll figure it out if something happens to us. But it won't because we love each other and honestly we're both lost without each other." I nod and we kiss for the millionth time. He pulls me I pull him closer. "I want to grow old with you. I know it might scare you, it's scares me too. But I just wanted you to know." He smiles. "The future is scary." Jason whispers. "We'll get through it. Together." I nod. "What if they find out I'm gay?" I ask panicking a little. I sit up. "I'm not ready. I know almost everyone excepts me, but-." I take a deep breath. "It's just hard you know?" He nods. "Yeah. My nurse tried to hit on me and quickly realized that I'm not straight. It was really weird but funny." Jason smiles. "Ew." I look at him. "Eh." Dani storms in. "I need your help!" She sits on the bed. "What?" I ask quietly. "How did you guys know you were gay?" She ask quietly. "Not saying I'm gay, it's just I'm starting to rethink everything." She whispers in a slight panic. I look at Jason thinking about what to say. "Well..." I look at Dani. "I really didn't enjoy kissing you." I say quietly. "Jason?" We both look at him. "Ahh. One of the first times I was in the hospital, there was this girl who kept flirting with me, we kissed and I thought I liked her but than I quickly realized it was a friendship. I haven't talked to her since." He whispers. "Oh! And some girl gave me a blowjob and I kept picturing..." Jason looks down and mumbles something, I can't hear. "Jason?" He shakes his head. "It's embarrassing." He whispers. "Sebastian Stan." Dani says. Jason looks at him. "How-?" She shrugs. "He used to be your wallpaper on everything." Jason looks down awkwardly. "You do have a type." I whisper. We all laugh. "Yeah!" He smiles. I take his hand and smile. I take my free hand and kiss him. "Ew! You guys are too cute." I look at Jason's dreamy eyes. "Yeah." I smile. "I love you." I whisper to him. "I love you too." He kisses my cheek. "When is the wedding?" Dani ask quietly. "Let's get through school first. Than I'll propose." I say. "How was Stonewall?" Dani ask excitedly. I rub my leg. "It was good! There's one kids I might have to worry about but I think he's a senior this year. I got to sit in for one of the classes and I think if I study this summer, I'll be able to catch up. There isn't much to catch up but it enough to drop my GPA down a grade level." I explain. "I really want to go." I smile. "But?" I look at my boyfriend. "But what?" I ask confused. "There's more." He whispers. "It's nothing." I say shaking it off.

JASON POV:

I look at Ian. "You want to marry me?" I ask quietly. He takes my hand and pulls me close. "Yeah. But not right now, we're still in high school." I say quietly. "I haven't even started thinking about college, but I really want to marry you! I want to have a family with you! I know we're young, but I want to grow old with you." He tells me. I look at him and smile. "You're amazing." I whisper, kissing him. "How do you do it?" I ask quietly. "It's hard but Kyle would kill me if I moped around all day." I rub his cheek. "Do you think he's safe?" He ask quietly. "What do you mean?" I ask. "He had a really horrible death. Honestly I'm surprised I'm still alive. Do you think he's found peace? That he's no longer in pain?" I look at him. "I think he's safe." I whisper. "I hope him and my parents are drinking hot chocolate and all the burgers you can eat." I nod. "I bet they are." I whisper to him. There's a knock on the door. "Dinner!" Mom yells. I kiss him. He gets up and takes my hand.