A headless chicken

"...nobody was there... he was alone.... Grian. Was alone."

-the scariest sentences on earth

POV: Grian

He walked into the store and looked around. Nobody was there and neither Iskall or Mumbo was restocking... nobody was there... He was alone.... Grian. Was alone. He completely forgot why he came. He just knew he was alone. Alone and with no witnesses to witness a prank set-up.

Grinning, he got started.

He immediately went to the meeting room and messed with the chairs. He just about doubled the size of his, because. Why the heck not? Then, he shortened Mumbo and Iskalls. They were always messing with him about being short? Well let's see how they liked it! After about ten minuets of making his chair perfect compared to the now short ones, he saw a bird. It was about to slam into the glass right when it saw something and dived.

This gave Grian another idea.

He simply covered the main entrance with clear glass, so Mumbo and Iskall wouldn't be able to fly in. Laughing to himself. he made a Grian-sized door frame just for him, and him only.

Walking around the place, Grian laughed. He knew he didn't do many pranks, but they'd be fun ones to witness or hear about.

Looking outside, Grian saw that it was getting late and remembered he needed his phone back.

"Shoot. I completely forgot 'bout that didn't I.......?" He laughed and began his walk out of the store. Smiling, he accidentally slammed face first into the glass. Well, at least he knew the prank worked! After peeling himself off, he slipped through his private door frame exit, and laughed at the face print he left.

It was all smeared and surprised looking, and straight up hilarious... "maybe if I left face prints on the windows..... " And that single thought led him to running around for the next forty five minutes slamming his face into windows, giving every window and shop a personal "Grian-face-print."

Looking up, he realized his mistake. He forgot, again.... But it was pretty funny what he had been doing tho.... Chuckling, he slowly walked towards the nether portal, taking the time to admire the new windows and let his thoughts run free. (like they didn't already..)"I mean it does look nice....oh! My face is everywhere on that shop and al- OH MY GOSH THAT ONES HILARIOUS!!!" Grian died laughing as he tried to appreciate his work without laughing at it. He actually almost got to the portal. Almost.

He turned to admire his work once more. Taking a step back, he accidentally bumped into another hermit. He turned. It was Stress. "Oh! Sorry Stress! Didn't see ya there.." He smiled and offered a hand in which she gratefully took it. "Oh, you're fine Grian! I wasn't paying attent-" She froze, looked around at all the windows, and died laughing. "Grian!? Did you-" she laughed some more before finishing- "did you do all of .... all of.. all of THIS?!" Grian smiled a proud and somewhat shy smile. Stress laughed. "Why did I even ask?! Of course you did! You're the person behind just about ALLLLL the shenanigans here!"

She smiled and laughed a little more. Grian proudly smiled and laughed along.

"So whatcha doing here Stress?" She smiled. "I was just trying to restock my shops. Mind telling me what Grian-print you gave my windows or is that a surprise?" Grian laughed. "Nope. It's extra Grian though!" Both of them laughed. Stress looked at Grian. He looked at her. Everything was quiet. They made eye contact. The wind let out a slight breeze, and erupted into laughter. "I-I'm sorry! It was just to-to serious!!!!" Grian bursted out. "NONO! You're fine! It was soooo quiet!!" Stress exclaimed. "Hey! I just thought of something!"  Stress looked at him. "Well, if your going to say you have an idea Grian, then can you tell me what it is?" Grian got a look Stress knew all to well. Stress looked at him. "Oh no...." He got an evil grin. "Sooooo you see how alllll the entrances have someplace you need to walk through right? Or swim or something..." She looked at Grian. "Yes Grian, I believe that is what entrances are for...." They laughed for a second.

"Sorry Grian, continue!" 

He smiled. "Oh your fine! So anyways, if people were in a rush they wouldn't notice small details right?"

"Right.......?"

"Mhm! Exactly! Whaddya say to covering the entrances with some plastic wrap?"

She looked at him for a moment. "You are a genius you idiot! Yes! That would be hilarious!" She laughed.

Grian laughed. "I mean.....I'm no genius, I'm just a genius!"

She looked at him. "...." She laughed. "Ok, so when and where shall we start?"

Grian smiled. "Why Sahara of course!"

"Ok!"

Completely forgetting why he was going to leave, him and Stress headed over to Sahara. Grian stopped and stood behind her when they got close. She looked at him.

"Ummm you coming.....?"

He smiled. "Oh! Ummm yeah, ladies first!"

She looked at him suspiciously. "I'm going to play smart here. You first."

Grian froze for a second, forgetting his little entrance. "Uhhhhhhhh............" Remembering, he smiled. "Well I guess I AM a lady then!" He simply walked in through his entrance and smiled from the other side.

Stress looked at him and laughed. She walked up to the glass and stood next to the Grian-print on it.

"You almost got me there! I would've fallen for it if it weren't for this!" She tapped the print.

"Whoops........?" He smiled and wiped it away. He motioned Stress to come in, and so she did. He smiled and handed her some plastic wrap rolls. "If it can be wrapped, wrap it ok?" She smiled and laughed. "Got it!"

Half an hour went by before they decided they had finished. Grian looked at Stress. She smirked. He looked at her. "Yes....?" She smiled. "Oh, nothing..." He eyed her suspiciously. "Uh huuuuhhhh..." She smiled. "Let's go then!" Se motioned him out first. "You did say you were a girl earlier." He rolled his eyes and walked out. Well, walked out and right into the glass. Again.

Stress erupted into laughter as Grian peeled himself off the wall for the second time that day. He looked at the face-print laughed. "That's the second time today!!" This just made Stress laugh even harder, which made him laugh even more.

"You're such a headless chicken Grian!"

(Word count: 1183)

(Yeah ok so first can I get an explanation for these guesses of y'alls? I'd really like to know the reason for these guesses. Personally, I know who it was and it fun to see y'alls guesses. Also no shipping was intended, but for my fellow shippers, I mean go for it if you want. I really don't care if you ship stuff or not. And also pay attention to the details, they could or couldn't be helpful. )

(Also who's POV should it next? Or should it be switching between people?)