[A/N]

So we have reached the end of this book and I'd like to say some stuff-

I'd like to start with a thanks to all of you! We've reached the end of this, my first book, and I really am not sure how to feel honestly.. It started off as me messing around with a random idea really late because it was actually April First. And that turned into whatever this whole thing was..

There will be one last chapter coming right after this bit and thats' the one w/my 'work on as I go' planner thingy where I kept (some) track of everything and whatnot, it's chaotic and messy but explains stuff.

Back to the point of this. I've been working on this for four months total, and it's been public for two or three (maybe idk..)

But the reason for that is because of the amazing support from everyone here, from liking to comments to reading to follows. Every little thing helped me (somehow) continue and actually FINISH this thing. I hope everyone here enjoyed it, and yes, I do have more ideas, but I'll be putting a OneShot book out for awhile, while I plan out one of these ideas better. I have an outline and want to work on it more.

Please guys,
If there was anything you:
Didn't like,

Didn't want to read,
Don't want to see again,
Tell me!
I want whatever I do to appeal to you guys. Any type of criticism is helpful! If you hate if that's ok, go and say so. Anything and everything helps me better understand what I should try to write so yeah!

Also here's a basic explanation:

-when mumbo dodged a egg it made the redstone mess up

-the voice messing with Keralis was himself sleep talking

-the weird feelings and weird circumstances was all dreams

-in blood red rose, iskall bent the dream, which is what the teleportation stuff was

-grians pain was his cats sitting on him, hence the weird chapter where he woke up to his cat on him then went back out

-idk I think i got the main points....

-tell me if you have questions and I'll answer them!

Don't forget! I love all of you so much and wouldn't be here without you! So thank you all! Have a good day/night/noon/evening!

Enjoy the next 24 hours!