Odd

Why did Grian have his phone despite dying? What are these feelings? And how did he end up in his bed, the place he wanted to be, when he passed out on the couch? That last one remind you of anything... or anyone.

<<<------------------------------------------>>>

POV: Grian

Huh. When Grian woke up yet again, he expected overwhelming pain. This time though, he was completely fine. No pain or anything. That was.... odd....

He reached for his phone, his hand going to where it fell when he went out. It wasn't there.

He turned onto his back, and looked up at the ceiling for a moment, then turned, sat up and went to check his temperature. It was normal. He went back to his bed, only to find his phone in the exact spot he thought it was in. That was really odd.

Oddly enough, he felt energetic! Like he could take on the world! He smiled and hopped out of his bed, walking into the kitchen. Grabbing some sugar and some eggs he thought about the many yummy cakes he could make.

Deciding on a delicious chocolate cake, he grabbed a spoon and went to work-

Eating the sugar.

He smiled and happily added in some water and flavoring. Sugar yummy water am I right?

Scribbling down the excessive cake details, he made (yet again) another cake idea. He'd make it later. He'd do everything later.

Except procrastinate. He'd do that now.

After putting the food up, he made a like for the door only to freeze in spot, grabbing his chest, suddenly feeling like he was suffocating.

He fell to his knees, twitching and turning and wheezing and clawing his chest in fear. Soon enough, like clockwork, he could just about feel his lungs and ribs break as he fell to the ground, lifeless.

This time though, he didn't wake up instantly like normal. He was actually suffocating this time.

Blackness parting, he blinked awake to see himself under the covers, cat on his neck, slowly suffocating him.

He swiftly pushed the cat off and shot up, panting bad. He had just....

Standing up, he fell back down, lack of oxygen taking him over and sending him back out.

He woke back up in his room, alone this time. He sat up for a moment, processing everything.
Suddenly, it hit again. The feeling of suffocating coming back in a wave.

He went out again.

He didn't blink up.

The darkness took over him.

He didn't wake.

The feeling just worsened.

(Word Count: 441)

(Anyone? Anyone understand what's happening? Anyone at all?? Guesses? Anything? Again. Reread Blood Red Rose. Iskalls part. Its key. Also didn't proof read!!)