Good times!

POV: Iskall/Stress

Iskall softly laughed at Stress, who was trying to coax Cinnamon out from the couch.

He had woken up a few minutes ago, felt fine, accidentally scared Cinnamon and now they were trying to get her out. Stress looked up at him. "Beg your pardon kinda sir, but I don't see you on the floor!" 

Iskall laughed at her pronunciation of 'floor' becoming 'flo-ah' He rolled his eyes with a smile. "Well I'm sorry but for a person of my level, the 'flo-ah' is to... low for me!" She laughed and sat up. "Well then your royal winy-ness, mind fetching some milk or is that also to low for your superiority?" 

Grinning, Iskall took a bow. "Why yes it is! A simple maidens task if you ask me!" Gasping and pretending to be hurt, she placed her hands over her heart. "Why! Such an inconsiderate man!" 

Bowing yet again, he grinned, and looked over to Stress. "Ah yes, but I would happily fulfill a task as such for a pretty lady!" He winked, bowed, and quickly retrieved a bowl of milk upon the demands of Stress.

Women am I right?

He handed it to her with a dramatic bow and arm flail. "Task fulfilled your highness!" Stress laughed. "Oh shaddup and stop being such a flirt!" Iskall smiled. "But it makes you smile madame!" Glaring, Stress let out a small laugh. She looked at him. "If you insist on treating me like a royal, then you can start with cleaning out the place!" Iskall laughed and shook his head. 

"Oh nono! I'm just trying to make good impressions for my lady! Isn't that right my Cinnamon?"

Stress looked at him and laughed. "Ya know, if ya want the fox ya could get her right?" Iskall grinned. "As you wish madame." 

The show-off sat down, held out his arms, and patted his lap. "C'mere Cinna-" He got cut off by a fox jumping onto him and pushing his back. 

Stress laughed and he grinned. "Task numbro uno, complete!" Stress rolled her eyes. "Hey I saved your sorry behind, be grateful of that!" Iskall smiled. "Ah but you know you couldn't have left me though now could you!" 

Stress smiled and nudged his arm. "Don't go priding yourself and building that already large ego on it now alright?" 

Iskall sighed. "Ah but your care is worth everything in the world!" She looked at him. "You realize I could kill you right now if I wanted." He grinned. "Sorry Stress, I don't fear cupcakes." She glared. "HEY!" 

"What?!" He innocently smiled at her.

"Meanie!" She glared.

He smirked. "Ah but alas no matter what, any words sound beautiful when coming from that voice of yours."

She sat there a moment. "I just won't speak. Ha! There!"

"Ah but I can still get you to smile, and that's good enough!" 

She looked at him, clearly trying her best not to smile and laugh. He grinned. "Stress?" "Hmm?"

By now she was grinning like a lunatic, trying to not laugh. "You forgot." She tilted her head in a silent 'what?' He moved closer. "I know your weakness!" He pulled her over and started poking her side and tickling her to death. She let loose and yelled and laughed and smiled. "I-Iskall...!! S-Stop!" He smiled. "NEEEEVVERRR!!" She punched his arm, still laughing and now crying. "You jerk!! I'm gonna pee myself!!" He stopped and laughed, her quickly retreating to her previous spot. 

Iskall chuckled."Ah, the new looks! We have 'not realizing your saving my sorry behind today,' and the 'I peed myself because Iskall is soooooo amazing and funny look!'" 

She giggled. "Hey, sorry I didn't realize that a grown man decided to become a snowman and attempt to kill me..!" He rolled his eyes. "Oh come on Stress! I am a grown man! You should expect nothing less of me! And it's grown toddler to you!"

They both laughed before their phones went almost simultaneously off. They both read their messages. They were both from X, both saying to meet at Grian's infinity room at 1. Iskall looked at her. "So I have thirty minutes to find more ways to tickle you to death." She shrieked. "Eek! No!"

He snorted. "Okay! At least let me escort you to the castle then!" 

He stood up and held out his hand, the fox curling around his neck. Stress took his hand and he pulled her up, then bowed, holding out his arm like this was something formal. "May I have this 'I-pretend-to-know-how-to-get-out-of-here' walk?" She smiled and looped her arm through his. "Of course you may!" She quickly added,"Just for a personal reference, we need to go left, right, down the stairs, across the bridge, right, right, left, and forward. Right?" He looked at her. "Uhh.. I got lost at left, right, down stairs then something..." Stress rolled her eyes with an amused grin. "Don't worry, I'll ask again just in case." He smiled. "Thanks." "Anytime!" 

 They smiled, and left the castle, with Stress asking the exact directions out whenever Iskall got stuck. Since Stress knew a shortcut, they ended up walking the whole way.

Little did they know, it would've been better if Iskall didn't wake, so Stress would have stayed. 

But hey! Life doesn't give you lemons, it squirts them. Right into your eyes.

(Word Count: 927)

(hOOOOOOOOOlllldddd UP! This is a more fluffy chapter eh? Yeah would I do that for no reason? Nope! Someone put two and tow together! I shall make y'all fear the worst! Not proof read!)